Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: end of fury end-game raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    And somehow you haven't stepped off the curb into traffic.
    #shotsfired
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Thumbs down

much ppl left game when funcom give us the big mini pug........
    this have killed 70% of ppl in game no more fun for play with friend and its all for me ;(
    FUNCOM ever best idee mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    And somehow you haven't stepped off the curb into traffic.
    they dont let me go outside that often
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    Post made at 00:00 april first. Not sure if joke, or serious...
    not a joke, however the joke is that fury cant substain a raid force by itself

Sad to see it come to an end, but it has been brewing for a long time :/

Get your asses over here on Crom so we can get T5 on farm, and then get ready for T6

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    for everyone wanted to raid and pvp; go to crom

last months populations has only further decreased.
    raiding has stagnated from t4 on farm, too t4 with lack of quallity, too T4 with lack of population and quallity and now non excistent

i will see you guys on crom.

kind regards, fury's ex-raidleader
    Not surprised on that one, but it is like it is... ****com not giving a ****
    The Law of Fury

observing the funeral atmosphere around here , I got to state that I'm glad for all these great years , for the existence of the game first of all (which we owe to FC ) , and the thrills the game offered (which we owe to eachother)

For many of us it's time to move on , it was a great ride !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDOL7iY8kfo

love, peace and stygian harmony
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    observing the funeral atmosphere around here , I got to state that I'm glad for all these great years , for the existence of the game first of all (which we owe to FC ) , and the thrills the game offered (which we owe to eachother)

For many of us it's time to move on , it was a great ride !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDOL7iY8kfo

love, peace and stygian harmony
    Well game is dieing (it has been dieing since I play it, from 2011).. but it is not dead yet.
    At least on Crom there is still a quite good amount of activity.
    I hope to have at least one or even two years more of casual PvP fun

Anyway, in order to not loose a good amount of good PvP players left on Fury or even Rage, Funcom should really go on with the final server merge.
    The time for this, in order to keep a part of the playerbase for a bit longer, is now.
    Not in 1 year, and even 6 months could be too late imo.
    Funcom please merge Fury to Crom NOW.

Just one of my toons is on Fury, and I'm really not very active at the moment, but I really think so for the health of this game...
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

If a merge means loss of open world pvp, events and daily pvp quests, it will be a failure in any case.
    Ideally they would cromify or furyfy zones on choice, but it might be hard for them, since they have not even finished achievements properly (almost though) and seem to have no real programmer or even modder left.

+1 for Elton Jon

I agree with the last three posts completely, I usually don't like the nay-saying but something changed on Fury in the past 5 or so weeks. Whether it be because summer is around the corner or another reason there seemed to be a mass exodus. This is truly the end, at least for those 2 servers (Fury/Rage). I CANNOT stress enough the importance of a total server merge that has select-able PVP/PVE zones. Such a change would improve Crom as well since now they have a venue for the daily PVP quests which are awesome.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast