Thread: Returning with a friend

Default Returning with a friend

Wondering if the population since the merger of the EU / US servers has supported lower level content at all? I've convinced a friend to play with me and told him how fun all the dungeons like black castle and stuff were. How they reminded me of old school dungeons where even the trash was tough and it wasnt cleared in 15 minutes. However thinking back to last time I played (and brought a friend) they wound up quitting because we would look for hours for more for a dungeon and never find them.

at the moment there is good activity in low level dungeons, because of the achievements, so i'd say that it's just the right moment to come back!!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Duskwood0585 View Post
    Wondering if the population since the merger of the EU / US servers has supported lower level content at all? I've convinced a friend to play with me and told him how fun all the dungeons like black castle and stuff were. How they reminded me of old school dungeons where even the trash was tough and it wasnt cleared in 15 minutes. However thinking back to last time I played (and brought a friend) they wound up quitting because we would look for hours for more for a dungeon and never find them.
    Crom has always been populated enough to run any dungeon at EU evening times. What server were you on?
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Crom has always been populated enough to run any dungeon at EU evening times. What server were you on?
    I was on Crom.

And when I say run the dungeons, I dont mean have a level 80 run us through it. I mean do it at the appropriate level with an appropriate leveled group.

Look for people in global asking for 'purist' runs. Those only count when nobody is above the max level of the dungeon.

I see plenty of them almost every night. On weekends during daytime too.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Look for people in global asking for 'purist' runs. Those only count when nobody is above the max level of the dungeon.

I see plenty of them almost every night. On weekends during daytime too.
    awesome, thanks! Sounds like a great time to be back, might try to talk some more friends into doing it, tho they dont play as much.