Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AA's for max dps

Default AA's for max dps

What aa's for max all out dps? Cover of Dusk doesn't help at all if you never pull aggro against a 2k dps dt So my question what aa/aa's for max dps in the class slot?
    Guards are the best.

Pressing,Descisive,liberation,Cover of dusk.

Sins of the flesh doesn't perform better than ssix and ssviii ,dance of death is of no consequence and castration is plainly bad.

dont forget to spam fh on cooldown (when its not needed for the encounter) , it takes 0 seconds and adds some damage. also use naked facestabs on cooldown
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

http://aochideout.blogspot.pt/

here you can find everything a sin needs to know about their class and role in this game.
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    dont forget to spam fh on cooldown (when its not needed for the encounter)
    Noob question: What does the abbreviation 'fh' stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    http://aochideout.blogspot.pt/

here you can find everything a sin needs to know about their class and role in this game.
    To that I would like to add:

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I have edited my first post and removed the raiding builds.
    Those were not mine and I don't raid so can't defend them/elaborate on them.
    So since Slith himself admits that raiding is one facet of the assassin class he is no expert in requesting help from other sources is definitely valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Belatsunat View Post
    What does the abbreviation 'fh' stand for?

stands for finely honed aa

Edit: if I recall correctly Tainted Weapons also does some dmg , so spam that aswell if the groupbuff is covered by another rogue
    Last edited by Audrey-; 30th March 2015 at 09:45.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

TW and FH damage seems to scale with weapon damage. Just checked a raidparse for lols and barbs seem to hit harder with it then sins. Sins seem to hit between 70-100 damage with each of them. With cooldowns of 20 and 40 seconds they will add 15dps at best. That's a neglectable amount of damage for a class that can push well over 2k on a strawman if you ask me.

Surely not worth replacing flanking with TW for.

Just stick with the AA's Shink mentioned and never switch them out (except maybe chromatic on very rare ocassions?). Even if sins of the flesh would add a extremely small amount of damage over swift strikes 8/9, it is totaly not worth losing CoD over. Any sin that thinks otherwise I prefer not to raid with or even group with.
    OP asked for AA's for max dps; staying alive is part of doing max dps too.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 30th March 2015 at 10:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    TW and FH damage seems to scale with weapon damage. Just checked a raidparse for lols and barbs seem to hit harder with it then sins. Sins seem to hit between 70-100 damage with each of them. With cooldowns of 20 and 40 seconds they will add 15dps at best. That's a neglectable amount of damage for a class that can push well over 2k on a strawman if you ask me.

Surely not worth replacing flanking with TW for.

Just stick with the AA's Shink mentioned and never switch them out (except maybe chromatic on very rare ocassions?). Even if sins of the flesh would add a extremely small amount of damage over swift strikes 8/9, it is totaly not worth losing CoD over. Any sin that thinks otherwise I prefer not to raid with or even group with.

15dps is still higher than necromancer's finesse hit! And Im pretty sure necro can push well over 2k on strawieman too!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

It's not even close to 15dps, it's more like 2dps from FH and 4dps from TW, they're not even a discussion point.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post

Chromatic not needed anywhere ,if you need protection somewhere you can specc dull pain/lotus tainted blood at the superficial loss of 20-50 dps from flesh rot/dark weapons etc.Sins of the flesh actually won't give more dps because it doesn't stick as well in the rotation with sds as your core combo and well..no CoD=sucks.SSX is worth using sometimes.
    Last edited by -Shink-; 30th March 2015 at 13:26.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast