Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: US Server

Signed...

Age of Conan mostly just gets me angry now not enjoying it much.

Instant deaths in pvp when server catches up, teleporters everywhere.

Ridiculous when trying to pvp 1 v 1 as it is with people just bunny hoping around against melee = WIN 'cause they will have 100000000* harder than if you just circle strafed like the old days now you can exploit the bad connections to fcuk.

Anyways. Sad times. Sadder times are coming
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    I think our EU numbers are much closer to 98% of the player- base. Please return our EU server and let the rude Americans suffer thru 100+ ping and be subjected to their own fate.

Pretty sure US playerbase is more than 2%. However if we were more than 25%, I'd be surprised.

And servers are just fine where they are, thank you

Hard, but truth. Even if US numbers around 10-20% of players base, they don't bring much to server life. Most of players in mini-games from EU, most of sieges come from EU guilds, most of raids into T4-T5 from EU guilds. Many US players whine on this forum, but can't spend much time to turn around things in their guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Hard, but truth. Even if US numbers around 10-20% of players base, they don't bring much to server life. Most of players in mini-games from EU, most of sieges come from EU guilds, most of raids into T4-T5 from EU guilds. Many US players whine on this forum, but can't spend much time to turn around things in their guilds.
    Ever heard of timezones? I have played sieges with 80% of US players on your beloved Crom server the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Criticizes a blanket comment to come up with a new one, priceless.
    Love this
    Last edited by kalston; 30th March 2015 at 17:31.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Default When are the EU-Servers relaunched?

The popularity is still far over 50% Europeans who play this game. To keep it alive, please relaunch the EU-Servers again.

When will we see them coming back up?

I and alot of friends of mine are currently not subbed and will not sub again until this happens. There is no point playing a PvP-Game in which I am forced to play on an oversea-server, which gives me a terrible ping-disadvantage over there local players. So if you want my and all of the other incoming subs, you have to re-establish EU Servers.

It is in your hands. It would be great to join this game again, but under no other circumstances.

I am sure you, developers, can understand this.

Have a great day!

Hahaha This will never happen, but enjoy your pipe dream
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Ive played long in the beginning and even in RotGS to know the difference how it is now. If they want resubs, there is no way around relaunching the EU servers. And right now, it would be the best time. Since WoW, ESO and FF are losing heavily their subs. How could you as developers possible miss this opporunity...

@funcom_conan

Is the official twitter?
    Last edited by Hrotha; 31st March 2015 at 12:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Lotro did it, why not AoC...

Oh yes we're talking about Funcom...
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Moving servers back to EU is probably the least work-intensive (compared to say making a full-scale raid) change Funcom could do to bring back the most players. I could definitely see the launch of the craft revamp + EU servers bringing back a ton. In any case, I think Funcom lost a lot more money than they saved on the decision to move servers to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Moving servers back to EU is probably the least work-intensive (compared to say making a full-scale raid) change Funcom could do to bring back the most players. I could definitely see the launch of the craft revamp + EU servers bringing back a ton. In any case, I think Funcom lost a lot more money than they saved on the decision to move servers to the US.
    ¨

Making the majority of the game playing with over 130ms 2015 is a crime against evolution, and yes it would indeed bring aaaalot of pvpers, and alot of pvers back to the game
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast