Thread: Blue Screen Crash's

Default Blue Screen Crash's

Just started playing and love the game enough to get a year sub but, I'm having a problem with Blue screen of death crashing. Out of all the games that I have on my computer this one is the only one that crash's. Most of the crashing is when the game goes from log in to character select and about 20% of the crashing while playing the game. At one point I had 3 blues in a row while trying to log in. I have deleted and re-installed the game 3 times once through steam and I'm still having the Blue screen crash's Is there a log I CAN SEND OR SOMETHING . Please any help would be great because I love the game

Post some pc specs. If you can read the blue screen before it reboots. Google the error code.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Blue screens are almost always hardware related. Try making sure your sound and video drivers are up to date. Windows should have detected and captures the error. Check your windows errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Blue screens are almost always hardware related.
    This and especially with Win 7. Almost guaranteed hardware issue.

- Run memtest86 tool (i bet its the broken RAM you got)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

Or even a bad driver.
    It happened with nonbeta drivers for my old Sound Blaster card.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

And once you're at it, check for these windows updates: KB2670838, KB2484033, KB2488113, KB2506928, KB2511250, KB2522422, KB2545698, KB2547666, KB2786081 and KB2799926.

All of these break the game to some degree, though I have not experienced any BSOD.

Age of Conan is a very CPU intensive game so check your temperatures with http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/hwmon...nitor_1.27.exe