Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solid T3 Build

Question Solid T3 Build

Hi,

just as the header says, i'm looking for a solid T3 spec.
    I've already checked a great many of websites but i'm
    really courious of your proposals.

Been using a modified levling spec so far and did not so
    bad, but well, not so good either .
    So, here i am, open for your suggestions.

BR
    Hawk
    Last edited by Hawkeye-67; 26th March 2015 at 12:20.
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    i'd move 2 points from unnatural dexterity to ruined blight, to get the mana damage on lifestrike (for louhi)...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    i'd move 2 points from unnatural dexterity to ruined blight, to get the mana damage on lifestrike (for louhi)...
    Yeah, that's a good point.

If you want one build for all of T3 you could look at this. http://is.gd/YHx1su

It's got focus on Arcanist / Magus pets, but also possible to get Archmagus (feated Master of the Dead) for doing the kite job at Hathor-Ka.
    It's got fully feated Lifestrike which now cost nothing and regains you some mana. You will be using the Decays of Nature and Chilling Breath AA's, so feat what you use, eh?
    It's got both Void and Ruined Blight for that one boss.
    It's got Despoil the Soul for Arbanus and Gyas fights, and No Rest for the Dead so you can play DtS in puzzle phase of Thoth Amon, and get quick spawns of pets again when you wish to do that. And after dying. Almost no point of combat ressing a Necromancer without No Rest for the Dead, he will spend rest of the fight on spawning pets anyway...
    The rest is pretty standard. Ancient Soul to lengthen life of your Parasitic Soul pets. When conserving mana, use spellweaving buffs for getting pets and boosting base spell damage. Death God is awesome indeed but it's very hard to keep up mana in some of the fights.

Thumbs up

Hey,
    thanks for all your answers, really appreciate 'em.

Took me a while to say thx,
    but better later than never, ey ?

BR
    Hawk
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    If you want one build for all of T3 you could look at this. http://is.gd/YHx1su

It's got Despoil the Soul for Arbanus and Gyas fights, and No Rest for the Dead so you can play DtS in puzzle phase of Thoth Amon, and get quick spawns of pets again when you wish to do that. And after dying. Almost no point of combat ressing a Necromancer without No Rest for the Dead, he will spend rest of the fight on spawning pets anyway...
    The rest is pretty standard. Ancient Soul to lengthen life of your Parasitic Soul pets. When conserving mana, use spellweaving buffs for getting pets and boosting base spell damage. Death God is awesome indeed but it's very hard to keep up mana in some of the fights.

Hi,
    sorry, but what do you mean exactly with "... so you can play DtS ..." ?
    English ain't my first language so i might already know what you're talking about
    and i'm somehow just dumb to translate .

Take care
    Dawn
    Put those fears aside, I say, and live free of them, for if we just step back and watch the truth of the world, we will find that there is indeed magic all about us, unexplainable by numbers and formulas. What is the passion evoked by the stirring speech of the commander before the desperate battle, if not magic? What is the peace that an infant might know in its mother’s arms, if not magic? What is love, if not magic?
    R. A. Salvatore

DtS = Despoil the Soul. It stacks eight times, and prevents you to summon pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by dawnone View Post
    Hi,
    sorry, but what do you mean exactly with "... so you can play DtS ..." ?
    English ain't my first language so i might already know what you're talking about
    and i'm somehow just dumb to translate .

Take care
    Dawn
    DtS means Despoil the Soul. It's the one point feat from Nightfall right side 3rd tier.

With Chilling Breath slotted and fighting magical voulnerable mobs like trash or overlord/obliterator, you'll do more damage with DtS x8 than with pets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast