Thread: Need a good dps spec for 6mans

Default Need a good dps spec for 6mans

What the thread title says

Divinity focused: http://is.gd/3pzNPJ
    Vengeance focused: http://is.gd/W9Pg98

In the Divinity spec, watch for Holy Storm and use Condemnation while it's up. Don't waste Holy Cleansing while you got Holy Storm from procs. Also, Cleansing Fire + Eye of Mitra does instant Smite afterwards.

In the Vengeance spec, you also have the instant smite thing, but no rapid Condemnation from Holy Storm. Immortal Wrath turns you into a gatling gun, and Manifestation of Mitra adds health tap and 5% crit for all friendly targets nearby.

Playstyle, like your average Demonologist. If you need more mana, drop Purification of Mitra and get Light of Mitra rather.

I haven't changed much my specs since last revamp but they're still doing good so...

Heavy Div

Rotate Lance of Mitra/Condemnation. Repulse/Cleansing fire as fillers.

Veng-Gen

Cleansing fire-eye-smite as Shax mentionned is the bread&butter of vengeance rotation. Rest is General feat to manage a bit your aggro, your mana and support tanks. Less dps specced than heavy divinity but its really handful in many harder encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    I haven't changed much my specs since last revamp but they're still doing good so...

Heavy Div

Rotate Lance of Mitra/Condemnation. Repulse/Cleansing fire as fillers.

Veng-Gen

Cleansing fire-eye-smite as Shax mentionned is the bread&butter of vengeance rotation. Rest is General feat to manage a bit your aggro, your mana and support tanks. Less dps specced than heavy divinity but its really handful in many harder encounters.
    Don't understand why you would pick Clarity of Mind/Force of Will + Empowered Repulse over Blessing of Mitra and Light of Mitra and the improvements.

I don't like Blessing of Mitra, 20 deflection on one target is rather weak and the short self-dps buff for 3 points make it just decent but not a must-have feat.

LoM was only good to trigger light the path before its nerf, Purification is really better.
    Last edited by Bibik; 25th March 2015 at 14:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    I don't like Blessing of Mitra, 20 deflection on one target is rather weak and the short self-dps buff for 3 points make it just decent but not a must-have feat.

LoM was only good to trigger light the path before its nerf, Purification is really better.
    Blessing of Mitra is an annoying spell to use since it's one of the few spells in the game that requires friendly targetting, but it's pretty damn nice when you give it to a geared dt or even a conq.

Agree that LoM is pretty meh for yourself as pom, but it's nice for the other people in your team. Tiny differences though.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Blessing of Mitra is an annoying spell to use since it's one of the few spells in the game that requires friendly targetting, but it's pretty damn nice when you give it to a geared dt or even a conq.
    Pretty usefull to have assist target keybind to bless current target of the boss. Not that annoying anymore unless you want it as a dps tool.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}