Thread: "Of Fur and Fodder" quest help

Default Turan "Of Fur and Fodder" quest help

I'm doing the Turan "OF Fur and Fodder" quest and can't find the scout's journal, I've looked all over the area and killed everything 3x over and still nothing...any help out there?
    Last edited by CimmerianGirl; 23rd March 2015 at 16:05.

Quote Originally Posted by CimmerianGirl View Post
    I'm doing the Turan "OF Fur and Fodder" quest and can't find the scout's journal, I've looked all over the area and killed everything 3x over and still nothing...any help out there?
    It was a random drop from an animal for me. Could be a very random drop...
    It can take a while...i remember getting it from the first tiger i killed years ago and then again not one drop after 30 mins recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    It was a random drop from an animal for me. Could be a very random drop...
    It can take a while...i remember getting it from the first tiger i killed years ago and then again not one drop after 30 mins recently.
    Thanks! I appreciate the info, glad I'm not just totally blind.

Should drop of an Elder(?) tiger in the south-east.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Should drop of an Elder(?) tiger in the south-east.
    Thanks for the hint, I found it on the first tiger I killed after posting the question here...must have been some good JuJu that got sent my way.