Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question to Guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    If you would use a weapon without strength and constitution for PvP, I guess.. But it is 13 dps and 1% more crit than the PvP T1. And some gold and effort in differences too. Yun polearm or T4 should do the job decently enough. If you need to blame the weapon then, it is more likely the player that needs to improve.
    Yun polearm is not very good choice imo (no crit, no const), t1 pvp is superior to it. t3 craft is superior to t1 by a lot. 13 dps is significant and with crit gem its bit over 2% crit rating which is nice. Only comparison to it are t3 pvp and t4. And all of those does the job. Crit rating is its forte but pvp t3 has its advantages, mainly const.
    Like Kalston said, its ugly and dont bother with it if you can get pvp 10 one.

tbh t5 is better by quite a margin

definately better than pvp t1 and pvp t2 tho

Depends on what weps you have avaible. But i've clearly felt a few "whispering touch " critts in my back.

Tier is awesome for thier str!
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Yun polearm is not very good choice imo (no crit, no const), t1 pvp is superior to it. t3 craft is superior to t1 by a lot. 13 dps is significant and with crit gem its bit over 2% crit rating which is nice. Only comparison to it are t3 pvp and t4. And all of those does the job. Crit rating is its forte but pvp t3 has its advantages, mainly const.
    Like Kalston said, its ugly and dont bother with it if you can get pvp 10 one.
    True, it's of the least desireable weapons. Though, pretty easy to obtain after grinding rare trophies for a weeks time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12