Thread: So, I started a subscription...

Default So, I started a subscription...

... but, I only have four slots. Shouldn't there be eight?

Maybe it only shows one empty one at a time (it's been a while since I had more than 1 open slot). create a toon, enter the game, exit to the character selection screen and see if another shot shows.

To delete the dummy toon, click on the skull by his/her name and enter your password.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    ... but, I only have four slots. Shouldn't there be eight?
    I'm pretty sure you should have at least 12 slots. But after subscribing, it can take like one hours to register your sub and for the premium effects to kick in.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

you dont have 12 but 8 by default - also with like at least 6 month of premium you get 1 additionall for free as beign veteran or smth

ya after you were f2p - anykind - like you started like this or your sub finished - you only can have two active/green character slots and after coming premium you just have to unolck all back manually

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Are you sure you're premium yet?
    Well, the splash screen no longer has the update button and I was able to unlock my other two characters from when I had the time from RotGS.

Back then, I had the eight slots, but, now that I've actually paid money, only the four.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    I'm pretty sure you should have at least 12 slots. But after subscribing, it can take like one hours to register your sub and for the premium effects to kick in.
    It was about five hours, but I'll check again tonight and see if there's any difference.