Thread: PVP Main

Lightbulb PVP Main

Hey i've not long returned to Age of Conan, and after lvling lots of alts i'm now ready to start towards PVP lvl's.
    Problem is ive enjoyed my Conq, Hox, Pom all equally while lvling now i need some advice and guidance on which one to focus my pvp on first? (on crom btw)
    My RL friend is playing demo with no alts so it would be the class to best support each other.

If any advice and directions i should aim for would be greatly appreciated as my AA is basic on all 3 but some is there! gear is sucky t1-2 raid gear with some K6 items (on all 3 chars)

In 2008-2010 i played ranger and bs both to pvp 4-5 sadly i no longer use that acc and im starting from scratch

So in short what class will be needed most in PVP minigames and ill have the most fun with, im a teamplayer not a K/D whore or someone who picks on the weak to make myself feel the big man with the massivly small dong :P

Thanks in advance (if it makes no sense sorry my grammar is poor)

good to see some new pvper...
    In my opinion, all 3 class are good (I would prefer Hox, but that's personnal). It depends of your playstyle really, do u prefer mele or caster? Do you prefer tank, healer or dps?
    About support I would say POM is the best, having a good POM in a team helps a lot...

You should try with all 3 classes, do some duels in arena and see...

The main aa you need first for all class is the CCs break (with 5 rank on it u have 2 minute cd), then check on each class forum for build and aa.
    Niaha - Assassin pvp 10
    Itana - Ranger pvp 6
    Itanhox - Hox pvp 8
    Norvege - BS pvp 6

I like both play styles to be honest thats why im stuck with choice hence i lvl'd a hox which is a nice inbetween of the caster an melee to that i think ive answered my own question for now

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced-Hoofer View Post
    I like both play styles to be honest thats why im stuck with choice hence i lvl'd a hox which is a nice inbetween of the caster an melee to that i think ive answered my own question for now
    Choose an underdog class.

They seem to get an amazing overhaul and the other classes get dropped off a little
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced-Hoofer View Post
    My RL friend is playing demo with no alts so it would be the class to best support each other.
    Since ur on Crom its no openworld PVP, except for CE and PVP weeks and for minis,dont expect to be in the same team...

Since you are in our guild, and we have two HoX PVPers here, I would suggest a HoX for more tips and kills.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Since you are in our guild, and we have two HoX PVPers here, I would suggest a HoX for more tips and kills.
    Yeah sweet i may move my pom to play with wolfy then and bring my hox bk home.

I've noticed since ive returned not many ppl advertise pvp festival nor can i find a group last time i tried i was like a free tv give-away and everyone wanted me haha, is there set part of the forum for the festival on crom?

Yeah i no you can no longer group up for mini's unless you doing pre-made selection, but for festival and fun in ce (if it happens is for the duo)
    And yeah sadly Fury is far to quite for my liking