Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in the AOC item shop?

More vanity armors (esp. pvp skins)

I would also like to be able to buy end tier raid gear, sometimes my life becomes too busy with work or family and/or I cant be bothered to raid and work with 23 other people. This will help me not "fall behind" and miss out on all the shineys.

This iz also gud for FunCOmz because dey dont hav 2 mak knew solo dungeonzz
    Last edited by Darm; 16th March 2015 at 10:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Vanity. You can buy respect for money IRL, why not in AoC?
    you can pay for penis-enlargement IRL, but this will not give you any respect.
    and if you buy this penis-enlargement in aoc, you won't get it neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Darm View Post
    I would also like to be able to buy end tier raid gear, sometimes my life becomes too busy with work or family and/or I cant be bothered to raid and work with 23 other people. This will help me not "fall behind" and miss out on all the shineys.

Can you guys stop trolling all the threads with this ? This is not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Darm View Post

ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Can you guys stop trolling all the threads with this ? This is not even funny.
    is there a way to reply seriously to the ones that ask to buy top raiding gear from the shop??
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I admit it is funny, but please stay on topic. You can if you want open an off-topic thread about funny ideas of in-game shop items.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post

is there a way to reply seriously to the ones that ask to buy top raiding gear from the shop??
    I surely have missed thoses suggestions, which ones do you refer ? Btw, just answer no and argue why (or not, your choice). Not so hard.

More high-quality vanity armors.

without clipping issue and low textures.

I would like to see vanity armors, based on the different regions in aoc. also regions that are not yet available as a playfield.

Really slutty social gear!
    :-)

Btw: I love the stoneheart pants but they are plate only, so none of my none-plate chars can wear this as pomp. Something in that direction as social for all classes would be nice :-)

Increased limit for number of specs (limit at 5 right now, 6 or 7 would be nice)
    More vanity stuff, especially if new model, but I have to admit some of the old recolor/retexture of old model are pretty nice.
    More combat pet or the ability to transfer somehow the buff of one of your pet to another pet. I mean kappa is fine and all, but tired of it being the only useful option. I want my hyena to fight with me like the tiger/wolfs for instance, or a my hawk/dancer/mini-HarShabes to actually give me the kappa buff.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast