Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sag Group Bug

Default Sag Group Bug

This little gem really needs to be fixed.

(1) I can't loot anything. All these boxes and I don't get to open them.

(2) It puts teams at a disadvantage. One team gets to see on map where everyone is. The other team doesn't. The result is people are running around not knowing where anyone is.

Please fix this. This is uncalled for with this old map. Sag is already a painful chore as it is. Don't make it worse.

+
    this bug is really annoying and need to be fixed asap

Exclamation

+1 please fix it fastly
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

+1 yep this still exists
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Another fantastic bug they managed to make is when people crash they NEVER get kicked out of minis

It used to be 10 mins until char was completely logged off, but now its not happening
    Kinaputten

Maybe it's time to fix this bug?
    A game with only 5 mini maps.
    Not only you screw one map (the only raid one) with a bug that makes it unplayable 50% of the times, but you even wait months to fix that bug??

We all know about game status, but this is silly really..
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 2nd May 2015 at 11:30.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Lol unplayable with that bug? I dont have problems with it. It should be fixed, but it isnt as big of a problem like some saying here... Actually its just that you cant open some boxes and you only see half of the team on the man, thats it. And last point isnt really a problem because the waste majority never looks on the map or doesnt care about it.

Just wait 25s before it starts, then hit Accept - problem solved.
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Teams on js usually are consisted of noobs and afkers so i dont care if i see or not how they run around the whole map.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Lol unplayable with that bug? I dont have problems with it. It should be fixed, but it isnt as big of a problem like some saying here... Actually its just that you cant open some boxes and you only see half of the team on the man, thats it. And last point isnt really a problem because the waste majority never looks on the map or doesnt care about it.
    To play minigames without watching map is really a good idea..
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast