Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sag Group Bug

Korando, positioning is about 99% necro's survivability coz no def skills Thats one more reason why i hate JS - half of a raid is a pack of bot-style players and i cant predict where they go next second and what means their positioning on the map, what they do there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Korando, positioning is about 99% necro's survivability coz no def skills Thats one more reason why i hate JS - half of a raid is a pack of bot-style players and i cant predict where they go next second and what means their positioning on the map, what they do there.
    Can't agree more.. that's why a clothie caster must look at the position of its teammates.. and hope they are going to the right one, not hug Gorge like idiots

And that's why also not seeing half raid is playing almost half blind..
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Maybe I'm the only nab demo here.. for me position on the map is 80% of that class survivability.
    If your playing an organized game then yes. But often times in pugs knowing where your team's at hardly matters. That's why I made the snarky comment about signing up with friends.
    Doomsayer 2008

Its not only visibility that bugs, you cant loot anything in group 1 either... not even your own kills.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    No the trick is not to get in the first group, so wait as long as possible before hitting accept and your in the 2nd group.

problem solved, let the poor nabs go in the first and be more confused than before.
    yep

/100000

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Maybe I'm the only nab demo here.. for me position on the map is 80% of that class survivability.
    yep

theres so many bads in js, if u play pro u win a lot more then you lose

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    yep

theres so many bads in js, if u play pro u win a lot more then you lose
    I've done 3 sags since returning, each time I had the bug and each time I won and scored in the top 3, so while it may be nice to see others on the map, it's really not needed in pug minis if your team is decent. I wasn't aware you couldn't loot the boxes though, I generally don't since I don't need tokens anymore. Yeah, they should fix that. I'll admit I hardly look at the map for most pugs, it's really not needed for 90% of the teams you get. Now if I was grouped with players that I could choose to sign up with, I would probably be outraged at this.

PS...let us sign up with friends.
    Doomsayer 2008

Just throwing this here... while you're at it fix the foliage bug with morphs. It's incredibly tedious when you're playing a hox
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    half of a raid is a pack of bot-style players and i cant predict where they go next second
    I thought bots were pretty easy to predict
    A pretty certain prediction is if you present enemy raid with a single target, half the raid will go chasing the single toon; ignoring all objectives to get 5-10% part of a kill. When the raid chases a tank, the tank can lead them all the way back to their own spawn before dying, while tank's team cap flags unopposed all over the map
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123