Thread: T5 Barbarian Spec's

Default T5 Barbarian Spec's

I'm looking at spending some time on my barbarian. Just wondering about current spec's used for T5 barbs. Is it still Reaver or has Berzerker a viable option now.

I can only speak for the first fight, but thats a Reaver fight for sure. Our barbs hit 3,2-3,8k dps regularly and the definite highest damage source is Shrapnel with 42% of the damage, from a parse where 3727 dps was done by one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I can only speak for the first fight, but thats a Reaver fight for sure. Our barbs hit 3,2-3,8k dps regularly and the definite highest damage source is Shrapnel with 42% of the damage, from a parse where 3727 dps was done by one of them.
    I can confirm. Shrapnel alone can be worth in excess of 1.8k on the adds in the Yakhmar fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Done over 4k easy if not focusing snow balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearlife View Post
    I'm looking at spending some time on my barbarian. Just wondering about current spec's used for T5 barbs. Is it still Reaver or has Berzerker a viable option now.
    Reaver really shines on Yak, Champion and Kyllikki, Vistrix either spec is ok, but I usually use reaver on it.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch