Thread: About unique items

Default About unique items

A while ago a patch broke the unique tag on some items which meant people could have stuff like 2 BB rings, to fix that FC used a script that cleared copies of unique stuff, but did nothing to fix the unique tag so we can still have more than one of those items.
    I'd like to know whats FC current stance on that, is it now okay to have more than 1 of those unique items or are they gonna be delete again in he future (or the unique tag fixed)?

One of many things they are unable to fix, it seems. I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    One of many things they are unable to fix, it seems. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Working as intended on testlive though :>. Wait for TL merge and it will be fixed!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Working as intended on testlive though :>. Wait for TL merge and it will be fixed!
    Better they leave their hands off it...i still remember the desaster of randomly lost items last time they wanted to deal with it through a login script
    Especially since now with achievement rewards and the amount of "unique" binding items and social stuff, you can end up with several "unique" items without even wanting or knowing it.