Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Foxcat is always lurking around here hehe! Thank you

As for your settings, I'm afraid I can't help you. There are a few work around but I guess you tried them all. The onmy thing I can say is that it is not UI related.

When it comes to the moveable target's target, there is nothing showing that it is actually moveable. It is made on purpose, the more descreet the better hehe.
    That said, I put an image inside the UI installer that shows the dragable zone, which is invisible.
    I'm sorry, I just need to make sure before I dig into it.

Edit: could you make sure that you ticked ''enable movable targets target portrait'' in the F10, HUD options?
    Yes I had the box ticked that corresponds to the enable movable targets target portrait. Im sure it has nothing to do with your part of the UI. I just went ahead and reinstalled with the non movable TT and will work with that. No need to dig any further as since I was the only one that was having problems, it is probably exclusive to me. thanks for the fast responses though!

No problem!

However...I will look into it

Thank you for using strange UI. And as always I'm here to help

A guilmate asked me some questions about StrangeUI. One of them was if the spellweave-bar is movable, apparently it isn't with his current UI. Since I never played a class that is able to spellweave I wasn't able to answer that question.

Unfortunately I have never found how and AFAIK I don't think any UI offers such a thing.

I will try once more to find a way but, I honestly think I can't do it

Sorry

Yo Mister Clean!
    I was wondering if you could do something for me. Would it be possible for you to lower the minimalist action bars so it sits at the bottom of screen?
    Could you make mini map with no borders?

I normally play corruption but have been using strange UI lately and I miss a few things.

Corruption Cast bars
    Combo sequencer(Strange does not show initial green or red hit box)
    Skull Soul Shards
    Black and white intro screens

Could you bring those in from corruption?

Call it Strange Corruption or something...I would love you forever!!!

Hello!

I can do what you ask but I won't release it officially, Ill send it to you by pm. I can copy corruption and make ''corruption like'' options but I won't ''steal'' other's work hehe.

That said, I will add more castbars and soulshards shapes, add an option for a borderless minimap and add a lowered minimanilst option.

As for the combo sequence indicator, it does show if you hit or miss your target. Could you send me a picture to show me exactly the effect you want?

Also, I won't be able to use my computer before at least one week, please be patient

As for the combo sequence indicator, it does show if you hit or miss your target. Could you send me a picture to show me exactly the effect you want?
    I think he's talking about the combo starter, there is no green/red effect on this one, as opposed to the following combo steps that have it.
    Last edited by redpooo; 7th July 2015 at 14:21.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Ahhh this one. Ok, I'll look into it asap.

Thanks Redpooo

Hello!

I can do what you ask but I won't release it officially, Ill send it to you by pm. I can copy corruption and make ''corruption like'' options but I won't ''steal'' other's work hehe.

That said, I will add more castbars and soulshards shapes, add an option for a borderless minimap and add a lowered minimanilst option.

Also, I won't be able to use my computer before at least one week, please be patient
    Thanks, I will be patient!

Hello!

Back at home so I am about to work on version 2.0 !

About the borderless minimap you're asking for, do you mean the minimap that is on top right (or left, depending on the option you choose) of the screen? Or do you mean, the other one, accessible via a shortcut?