Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DT crit question

Default DT crit question

What is the average amount of crit that full khitai dt's run? Thank you!

Have no idea about average number.. Recommended though is 15-18% but the higher you can go the better obviously.

Do not forget hit rating though. At least 12,5% or you'll end up getting most of your hits and combos evaded.

19.x % is max . tiger head, chest, legs, hand and dmg ring . + ibis + sc tali

Crit potions ftw
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Don't go for tigers. Get the chest and nothing else. Imba 49% mitigation dts on the floor
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Don't go for tigers. Get the chest and nothing else. Imba 49% mitigation dts on the floor
    Boots then?

whats wrong with full tiger? u can tank about everything, except protection bosses. and u do decent dps.
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Quote Originally Posted by mrhood View Post
    whats wrong with full tiger? u can tank about everything, except protection bosses. and u do decent dps.
    You can let your dread tank yeah.

I'm a strong independent Dt who needs no offtanks!
    Boyscout bearshaman

You can let your dread tank yeah.

I'm a strong independent Dt who needs no offtanks!

Well... Id advice you to get leggs, medium hands and shoulders and chest and belt, these are accesories you will have good use for in different settups. And dread, the dread can be immensly usefull some Places, i can tank one add, and pull another With the dread and let it keep it occupied until i have killed the first one. Its a tool to be used, and it can be wery good when used smartly.
    i tank thoth lower in tali specc, 55% mitigation and a base dps of ca 400, and no dread needed. I have used some time to find the right specc and gear settup ofc. You can do abouth anything With a dt if you use the time to figure out good balances for the different fights, i even switch speccs and gear and feats during combat in some fights. The last ardashir fort i was in i tanked and was topp dps, topp damage taken and i outhealed both the pom and bs in Group. But i have probably respecced 500-600 times and played around a lott to figure out what Works With how i play.

With dt its all abouth Balance between gear, specc and playstyle and Your role in the Group or raid. And who you are tanking With if Your tanking.

And my crit chance in dps specc is between 24-25
    Last edited by woodcarver74; 29th March 2015 at 13:46.
    Koraile, dark templar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast