Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ranger

I dont understand the qq about ranjors. same qq can be made at necro dots, necro pets, demo insta casts, barb burst damage on the fly, dt damage whilst immortal, same for conq and guard, or hox with burst damage and root root root. oh and surely I forgot the op priests and sneaky sins.
    Guys, any class is op in the right hands. i dont see any difference between getting 2-shot from distance or kb and 2 combo death by barb.
    Last edited by Hopsing; 18th May 2015 at 05:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    I dont understand the qq about ranjors. same qq can be made at necro dots, necro pets, demo insta casts, barb burst damage in the fly, dt damage whilst immortal, same for conq and guard, or hox with burst damage and root root root. oh and surely I forgot the op priests and sneaky sins.
    guys, all class is op in the right hands. i dont see any difference between getting 3 shot from distance or kb and 2 combo death by barb.
    well lets compare sin and ranger fair way then and I show why its completly Edit by Anzu: Dog. class

ranger +/-
    + autoaim
    +instant cc's (area effect)
    +ranged cc's
    +no combos
    +advantage from having ranged class range but "works" like melee (shoot behind back)
    +low cool downs
    + 30% evasive/ immunity chance is actually 85% (feels like it atleast? evades more than conq 100% as far as I know)
    +medium armor
    +insane burst
    +can cc lock anyone in open pvp /duels
    - someone can break ur los

Sin +/-
    - low range
    - latency affects alot
    - soul shards
    - useless cc's
    - cloth armor
    - cool down based class

+high burst (when ablities ready)
    +stealth attack (mostly will be spotten by any aoe dmg in minis)
    +speed buff
    + is not boring and requires skill to play properly

Now there is no way you tell me that these two are equal?
    and about guardian, guard is far from op, sure it can kill clothies but need to be in frenzy stance to do any decent dps
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th May 2015 at 15:24.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Garbage tos qqing about garbage thing, whole thread should be erased.
    Wtf? Best ToS Fury 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberu
    "Is she blood-related? If not, j-j-jam it in! If so, meh...j-j-jam it in anyways!"

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    well lets compare sin and ranger fair way then and I show why its completly Edit by Anzu: Dog. class

ranger +/-
    + autoaim
    +instant cc's (area effect)
    +ranged cc's
    +no combos
    +advantage from having ranged class range but "works" like melee (shoot behind back)
    +low cool downs
    + 30% evasive/ immunity chance is actually 85% (feels like it atleast? evades more than conq 100% as far as I know)
    +medium armor
    +insane burst
    +can cc lock anyone in open pvp /duels
    - someone can break ur los

Sin +/-
    - low range
    - latency affects alot
    - soul shards
    - useless cc's
    - cloth armor
    - cool down based class

+high burst (when ablities ready)
    +stealth attack (mostly will be spotten by any aoe dmg in minis)
    +speed buff
    + is not boring and requires skill to play properly

Now there is no way you tell me that these two are equal?
    and about guardian, guard is far from op, sure it can kill clothies but need to be in frenzy stance to do any decent dps
    Haha
    This comparison is not biased at all...

My bb geared sin gets twice the kills and half the deaths as my tt ranger. Eyy!
    Boyscout bearshaman

maybe give rangers a flying dragon mount that shoot fireballs that hit for 22k fire damage ? The ranger is just to weak right now/sarcasm

Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Current Ranger was created when running and combos required Endurance. When they split the running energy into that energy bar it broke the game for the classes that had ample Endurance instead of ample armor or ample damage. So half the Ranger's survival techniques were nullified and Rangers get no heals or regens. No adjustment was ever made for the Ranger and similar classes.

Plus PvP looks really goofy and stupid with sword and sorcery classes hopping around like bunny rabbits instead of real fighters. Terrible move to create the running energy bar. It stole any realism AoC PvP had and replaced it with bunny-rabbit attacks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12