Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ranger

Default The Ranger

Fix it. THey need more power !

3k each hit is way to low damage for none critical attack,

Ranger should be one shotting with a win button !
    Last edited by Utogi; 8th March 2015 at 08:58.

please fix people that on purpose join mini, take of armor and let be killed over and over again and destroy mini for everyone.

Also if it is possible to do something about starting useless topic over and over again.

3k hits isn't the problem. A 1700 "critt" and a 3k normal hit should be fixed.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Cool Qqqq

Edit by Anzu: That's not needed.
    Last edited by Anzu; 15th March 2015 at 17:53.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    please fix people that on purpose join mini, take of armor and let be killed over and over again and destroy mini for everyone.

Also if it is possible to do something about starting useless topic over and over again.
    ^ this

This is one of the only mmo's I've ever seen that allows people to go afk in a mini. I don't understand this. Players should be insta ported out with cowards shame after 25 sec of inactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    ^ this

This is one of the only mmo's I've ever seen that allows people to go afk in a mini. I don't understand this. Players should be insta ported out with cowards shame after 25 sec of inactivity.
    Its not a problem to make a script which will make a step or whatever per X seconds. Bad idea because ppl can go hide and just walk around somewhere or even go to the ass of the world and stay there without hide. If someone wants to avoid fight in a minigame he will do it one way or another. There should be an IMPORTANT reason to fight in minigame and be active.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 16th March 2015 at 04:14.

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th March 2015 at 21:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Its not a problem to make a script which will make a step or whatever per X seconds. Bad idea because ppl can go hide and just walk around somewhere or even go to the ass of the world and stay there without hide. If someone wants to avoid fight in a minigame he will do it one way or another. There should be an IMPORTANT reason to fight in minigame and be active.

Yes I see your point in this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrust View Post
    Edit by Anzu: That's not needed.
    Edit by Anzu: The official language of the English forums is English.
    Last edited by Anzu; 16th May 2015 at 06:49.

Garbage tos qqing about garbage thing, whole thread should be erased.
    Kinaputten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast