Thread: Returning player need help with Conq

Default Returning player need help with Conq

Hello AOC friends I am returning after a looong break it has been about 3 years! I have 6 lvl 80's all of them have the spec I left them with except my Conq! I am completely lost as I have no clue what I'm doing, she has full t2 armor and weapons both 2hand sword and 2 1hs. So I can go either way with this but honestly I would like to make her a tanky but please send me a good spec for both dps and tank! I also have a barbarian that I offline leveled. I have been hearing that Conqs are all around better than barbarians anyways. So a lil enlightenment on the subject would be appreciated. I have been gone so long that all this is new to me again! I am so overwhelmed I do not know where to start or what character to play on! Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJayy View Post
    Hello AOC friends I am returning after a looong break it has been about 3 years! I have 6 lvl 80's all of them have the spec I left them with except my Conq! I am completely lost as I have no clue what I'm doing, she has full t2 armor and weapons both 2hand sword and 2 1hs. So I can go either way with this but honestly I would like to make her a tanky but please send me a good spec for both dps and tank! I also have a barbarian that I offline leveled. I have been hearing that Conqs are all around better than barbarians anyways. So a lil enlightenment on the subject would be appreciated. I have been gone so long that all this is new to me again! I am so overwhelmed I do not know where to start or what character to play on! Thanks for your time.
    Is this for pve or pvp?

For pve, go here http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ow-to-PVE-CONQ

For pvp, go here http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...cussion-Builds

Give those threads a read-through. If you have any specific questions after that, you're fortunate that the conk community seems to be one of the more helpful and polite of the class forums.
    Last edited by Unutterable; 6th March 2015 at 20:08.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Is this for pve or pvp?

For pve, go here http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ow-to-PVE-CONQ

For pvp, go here http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...cussion-Builds

Give those threads a read-through. If you have any specific questions after that, you're fortunate that the conk community seems to be one of the more helpful and polite of the class forums.
    Is there any gear guide for Conq pve tanking?
    I was thinking going full tiger, as offtank. Or is Last Legion better?
    Have t3 sword, but is the faction sword better? or AOK?
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Stack up armor, hit and crit rating. Pick parts with hate increase over a miniscule dps increase.

Standard setup is

Ardashir Fort helm
    Legion +hate pants, wrists and shoulders.
    Wolfs belt and boots
    Legion hate / Wolfs / T3 chest and hands.

T1/T2/T3 2H works fine, as well as most 2HB. No particular good weapons from factions in khitai.
    Blossoming Death 1HB x2 is nice for tanking, got the important stats though a little low base damage on the weapon.

Once you can join the Unchained run; Halls, AoK, SC and CR - you can get some epics from that quest that is on par with or better than faction and K6.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Stack up armor, hit and crit rating. Pick parts with hate increase over a miniscule dps increase.

Standard setup is

Ardashir Fort helm
    Legion +hate pants, wrists and shoulders.
    Wolfs belt and boots
    Legion hate / Wolfs / T3 chest and hands.

T1/T2/T3 2H works fine, as well as most 2HB. No particular good weapons from factions in khitai.
    Blossoming Death 1HB x2 is nice for tanking, got the important stats though a little low base damage on the weapon.

Once you can join the Unchained run; Halls, AoK, SC and CR - you can get some epics from that quest that is on par with or better than faction and K6.
    Thanks. i done the runs u suggested allready, but i wasnt any lucky on loot :=)
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3