Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Too much

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    Those who "don't see it" or continually say "it doesn't exist" are either using exploits, know someone using or benefiting from the use of them.
    Basic psychology can see through a lot of these posts.Before you reply to my post, please look hard in the mirror ask yourself this , "Am I a cheater ?"
    Does the tinfoil hat give you better reception?
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by peeka View Post
    Does the tinfoil hat give you better reception?
    Every other discussion about cheats/exploits gets closed within hours. Why on earth is this crap topic still open and why is no one helping utogi not making himself a complete retard in front of everyone?

Ppl like him kill the fun in this game more then every wannabe cheater ever will for me. I dont wanna play against complete skillless fools who cry cheats in every mini and flood your pm channel with accusations. But thats whats happening nearly everytime i log in and as a result i stopped doing it for quite some time now.

If funcom have some sense left they should ban ppl like utogi like they ban cheaters. Both harm the game.

I would love to see some kind of anti-cheat software added to the game. That would give us some security.
    Last edited by Utogi; 20th June 2015 at 15:23.

I would love to see recent PVP tutorials to explain the game to players too lazy to explore, learn and discover...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    I would love to see recent PVP tutorials to explain the game to players too lazy to explore, learn and discover...
    How do mean ? It is pretty basic concept. Jumping during combo sequences cancels the combo ? Jumping at the end f a combo, clips the combo. What techniques are you referring to ?
    Is there ways to speed up combo inductions ? Or is the erroneous statement suppose to quell the voice of those who want a game without cheaters ? Maybe show us all how it's done ?

lol this dude really believes chanceling a combo with jumping is combojumping. MHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious...

Thread closed

There's been nothing truly constructive for the last couple of pages, so I declare this thread closed.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415