Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Too much

Its bit silly to discuss what is looking realistic and what not. This is game after all.
    Riding tigers and wolfs, not to mention giant lizards is realistic to you?
    Beside combo jumping is simple to do but hard to land in competitive pvp with lag that most EU player have. Pvp is for sure more interesting with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    I don't believe that combojumping gives a true advantage it just looks idiotic.
    Probably the first time i agree with Hopsing !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Probably the first time i agree with Hopsing !
    it does special on one stepers class such as bs and sin. I though the same at first till i try it....
    Шторм-кнут

The only real benefit i see from it is being able to land a combo while getting out of AE cast CCs (Mainly hox stun and necro fear) and eventually breaking los while landing a combo. The rest is trolling newbies who would most likely haven't touched you either way and exploiting lag issues.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    I have a better solution--everyone roll casters and rangers! (TBH though, I love my PvP 10 ToS because Storm Field don't fking miss, unless you have a resist or bubble running! I will likely kill you through lag whether or not you can combo jump.)

I feel sorry for poorly geared ToS's though--it's a btch for them, trying to stay alive long enough to be effective for their team.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." --Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by finnius1 View Post
    I have a better solution--everyone roll casters and rangers! (TBH though, I love my PvP 10 ToS because Storm Field don't fking miss, unless you have a resist or bubble running! I will likely kill you through lag whether or not you can combo jump.)

I feel sorry for poorly geared ToS's though--it's a btch for them, trying to stay alive long enough to be effective for their team.
    Tos is barely even playable until you get the OP PVP T2 shield. I hated the grind up until then.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    First of all you must learn how to move, how to make combojump, how to land starters of your combos (it can give you 40% additional damage in PvP - Brut Conq, BS).
    Learn correct rangs and rotation of your combos, you must use correct build and AA perks (ask skilled player who usually have a lot amount of kills). Buy the good device for game - mb logitech g17, razor naga.

And the most important - start to blame yourself for all defeats. And every day try to fix your tactics and learn something new for improving your skills.

If you make it - the number of cheaters will at once decrease.
    99% charges - comes from a very weak players.
    Edit by Anzu: Still not in English.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th April 2015 at 04:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    First of all you must learn how to move, how to make combojump, how to land starters of your combos (it can give you 40% additional damage in PvP - Brut Conq, BS).
    Learn correct rangs and rotation of your combos, you must use correct build and AA perks (ask skilled player who usually have a lot amount of kills). Buy the good device for game - mb logitech g17, razor naga.

And the most important - start to blame yourself for all defeats. And every day try to fix your tactics and learn something new for improving your skills.

If you make it - the number of cheaters will at once decrease.
    99% charges - comes from a very weak players.
    what tactics,if funk can't or doesn't want to fight with cheaters ,5-0 in favor of cheaters)))))

Only hack I recall from years ago was an anti-KB hack in which the hacker would auto-dbl tap to avoid KB. Seen this during sieges and random PvP. At first I thought it was just uber skillz but when I saw more than one player start doing it and something was up, not right, sense I played enough to know normal behavior. What made it suspect was during a siege and a player was fighting and I sneaked up behind him with in stealth as a Ranger dropped a KB trap and boom he dbl-tapped instantly. No way in hell that was possible without some shenanigans!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast