Thread: Bewilder?

Question Bewilder?

I started to play 2-3 weeks ago again since the 4.4 patch and I was pretty excited to test Bewilder on dungeon and raid bosses. This is what the patch note promises:

"Bear Shaman
    - Bewilder - Raid Bosses are no longer immune to this spell."

But after a few runs I've noticed that it doesn't always work... at least for me. Sadly I forgot to write down these bosses, where it didn't really work for me, but there was a few... Sometimes I've seen the buff on the them, but the tank got the same amount of damage, even if the miss chance is nearly 100%. And I also have the feeling, that it doesn't work against spells...

I still need some testing, but I would be interested, if it's just me or others also noticed some problems with it. Thanks!

It should work on bosses that does physical hits.

It works on mellee hits.It wont work on bosses like first boss in wyrm ,the damage is psysical(poison) but the "hit" is still a cast.Also take into consideration that if the target was already affected but fangs of set /warped dread(trololol) there is an 1 minute debuff preventing the effect to be applied again for that minute.