Thread: Turan "Menace of the Black Circle"

Default Turan "Menace of the Black Circle"

Hi. where i get the quest "Menace of the Black Circle" ? in Turan/Ardashir.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo-pommes View Post
    Hi. where i get the quest "Menace of the Black Circle" ? in Turan/Ardashir.
    talk with Erlik priest in place where you appear after teleport to Turan

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    talk with Erlik priest in place where you appear after teleport to Turan
    Is there anything to trigger this quest because none of the priest are offering it to me. And it is the only quest I have not yet done in Turan. At least for the achievement anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Is there anything to trigger this quest because none of the priest are offering it to me. And it is the only quest I have not yet done in Turan. At least for the achievement anyway.
    You might have already done it already. In that case, talking with the Chronicler of Deeds again will update the quest correctly.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Try to kill some undead and necromancers (in area near Fort), it can trigger other quest, what can be pre-quest for Menace of the Black Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    You might have already done it already. In that case, talking with the Chronicler of Deeds again will update the quest correctly.
    Wow, it seems I had done it already it just never updated. Heading to the Chronicler now. Thanks!

Wow, it seems I had done it already it just never updated. Heading to the Chronicler now. Thanks!
    You can get this quest again after one of last hotfixes, because game can't update it correctly. Works fine right now