Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Totem Torrent with Dota players is sad!

I was in that game and was surprised andromeda didnt know the rules but if I was gonna complain about every Totem game gone wrong, I would be on the forum all day.

Its a circus every single time.
    Kinaputten

I also was in that game and I don't think it would have changed anything cause we where keeping an eye on our totem. I think Korando wanted to play dm is cause he is addicted to killing ppl In seconds .
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Its really no surprise that stuff like this happens, the rules are not really specified anywhere in the game and for inexperienced/slow learners/people who don't want to learn its going to be really hard to know how things works on especially totem torrent. These are rules that have been in the game for how long? Since launch? Its weird how players with pvp 10 chars etc don't know yet but that's just how it is.

Well, to be honest I must just have been drunk or very tired the other day, because yeah I know how that worked, just got confused.

But to be honest I just learnt few months ago (when I started the pvp tournament), from a post of Lurvi, that when both totems are destroyed group with last man standing loose the game if he has less kills.

That's not the only thing that in a weird way I have learned only after long time. For example that fire damage heals up demo pet (^^); I learned that when my demo was already high PvP level.

Am I a slow learner?! Usually definitely not in real life stuff (at least until now.. but getting old and tired ).
    Is AoC learning curve too high? Imo not, I love to discover things after 3 years I have been playing this game (started in 2011); and knowledge is not necessarily all skills (you don't need to know everything), so I got some chance aswell.

What is true is that even if this game is dieing, left players are very exigent, so AoC is hardly a game for casual players. At least in PvP (much better in PvE).
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 3rd March 2015 at 13:33.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12