Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State of PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    It is just one guild in particular that seems to believe they are above the rules. It just ruins minigames and open world pvp. You know when they join a mini there's no use even trying because they can just jump clip every combo making their combos stack up 10 combos in one jump.

Reading the damage meter says it all, when you have a lpayer doing 10 different combos in half an animation, it just a red light.

As for the regular detractors of this kind of post claiming people who have been apart of the game since beta have no clue or unskilled, that is typical troll bait, easily ignored,

And it always seem to be "one guild" when this issue starts to get out of hand. Never a ghuge epidemic like counter strike or APB, it is usually one guild who just ruins it and makes it impossible to have a level playing field. Thebot trians in Kesh during events is just riduclously blantant.
    oh please, u even accused me from using some "stuff" because I used finely honed, grim corruption, face stab

"delred cheat, he made 3 things in one cast bar" why? because there is few instants wich u can use inside of combo, facts right before complaining jesus christ.
    and what bots u talking about?
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    oh please, u even accused me from using some "stuff" because I used finely honed, grim corruption, face stab

"delred cheat, he made 3 things in one cast bar" why? because there is few instants wich u can use inside of combo, facts right before complaining jesus christ.
    and what bots u talking about?
    I watched the youtube video you made with the conq in chosian provence dude... you put it on youtube yourself.....

Default Win me tokens ~

Cheat away .... Do it more please ....

I'm lucky enough to get grouped with you, go into hide, ignore chat ... And get XP for your efforts. Yes, please .

Thread closed

This leads nowhere.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12