Thread: Paetus and the Nemedian Crown

Default Paetus and the Nemedian Crown

Bugged? I am told to find proof of Paetus treachery in Villa Paetus. I have killed everything and can't find any item. An old aoc info site states that I have to find a map of Conan's castle in some upper floor room. been everywhere, and I do believe I see the map on a nightstand in some upper floor bedroom. Thing is, I can't click it, so I can't progress.

Any ideas? As far as i can see, it must be bugged unless the quest description is wrong, or there mgiht be a hidden room?

EDIT: Nvm (I guess). Seems this is another one of the low lvl thingies that gets ****ed up easily when you go do it on a max lvl char. I killed everything so now it's not possible since it seems that first I have to find a letter on some assassin mob in the Villa, then either click that map or kill Boss Paetus.

And yeah, I killed all and loot bags despawned (did not think about checking them) so "yay", guess i have to wait for respawns.

Ps. I guess it's gonna work like that, only from reading the info from some old site.
    Last edited by AngryBarb; 26th February 2015 at 09:45.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

well for me, it was on a small table in 2nd floor, and after that quest some letter drops nemedian assassin on 2nd floor then it leads to kill lord paetus.
    Maybe did you already done 1st chain of that quest??
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    well for me, it was on a small table in 2nd floor, and after that quest some letter drops nemedian assassin on 2nd floor then it leads to kill lord paetus.
    Maybe did you already done 1st chain of that quest??
    All right. Well I can't click the map, so I guess I have to wait 4 hours to get a new villa instance.
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

there will be even more waiting involved later in that chain

after u got that map from the table and the letter from the Nemedian mob, you speak to Gavion who sends you to Conan himself with that evidence of treachery.
    but Pallantides is the actual one you give those two quest items to

after that it turns out that u have to wait for like 20 hours or so until this chain continues... (with Pallantides)

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    there will be even more waiting involved later in that chain

after u got that map from the table and the letter from the Nemedian mob, you speak to Gavion who sends you to Conan himself with that evidence of treachery.
    but Pallantides is the actual one you give those two quest items to

after that it turns out that u have to wait for like 20 hours or so until this chain continues... (with Pallantides)
    Completed the chain today
    Last edited by AngryBarb; 28th February 2015 at 00:52.
    and others...