Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to play

Default So what time IS going to be good?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimae View Post

It is not free to play for me since I pay to get a premium access.

Well I won't find any solution here.
    I assume you already know that the game is a 24/7 on-line game and really no time will be good for EVERYBODY.

I think that the weekly server maintenance is fairly well announced on the forums and on the game launcher. (Could it be better, absolutely. But that would entail sending an e-mail or text to every subscriber, then following up with a phone call until they read said notification...)

Put on your big-boy armor, grab your toy sword and join in the fun on the days that the server is NOT doing maintenance.

Considering the highs & lows of gaming populations I would hazard a guess that midweek is the lowest point for said pop & thusly rightly chosen for downtime.

This is the first big (2hr+) downtime ive seen in 3 months so there really isnt any cause for complaint, hell even the achievement update was down n up in like an hour.

When you start getting them in prime time over weekends then im sure your disgruntled demeanour will garner a little more sympathy.

My toy sword? Thank you for reminding me this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    Considering the highs & lows of gaming populations I would hazard a guess that midweek is the lowest point for said pop & thusly rightly chosen for downtime.

This is the first big (2hr+) downtime ive seen in 3 months so there really isnt any cause for complaint, hell even the achievement update was down n up in like an hour.

When you start getting them in prime time over weekends then im sure your disgruntled demeanour will garner a little more sympathy.
    You've got a point, thank you.

I just get a little bit upset since after a break I can't play full week. Well I think it is enough of this discussion.

OP,

I understand your frustrations, however, please take into consideration that no one desires to go in the middle of their night to go in and work. While it wouldnt take much effort for the team to take the hamsters off the wheel at 9pm their time after working a full day of work already, it is not fair to them to have to go in, just as it is not fair the game has to go down during someones primetime of play.

The servers of the game, as well as a bulk of the workers are now located in the US. Most businesses operate during daytime hours.

It is unfortunate that a maintenance would interupt anyones playtime, but it is simply a fact of life of an online game. They could of course notify people with more advanced warning, but as it sets now, that would require more resources and I'd rather them use limited resources for in game things rather than updating a notification system.

I would suggest you not take time off from work to game, or only take fridays off, or a monday, and make an extended weekend of play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12