Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dengoro the Cannibal Connoisseur

Since we only get bound to the instance if we kill the the Chief Uruk’Ar boss, i tryed to cover all the instance using track on my ranger at several spots, leave the instance and enter again without killing any mob. Each time i did this the instace had reseted. I did this about 15 times on normal instance and the boss has never spawnned. I tryed also on epic instance about 10 times without any success.
    Then i thought that only one boss could be active each moment and if the boss was up outside he would not spawn inside.
    So i did the same thing (use track, leave and enter again) checking if the boss was up outside before entering again.
    I did this about 15 times and i havent got the boss.
    I'm running out of ideas to get the boss.
    although, Everytime i checked if the boss was outside i noticed that the place holders npcs werent there either. So, maybe this boss only spawns at a particular hour of the day because I've already seen outside those npcs and the boss many times before.
    I dont want to belive that this boss has a so low probability of spawning that we have to reset or clear the instance hundreds of times to get him.
    Last edited by talizen; 26th February 2015 at 19:38.

You got trolled, by gm and mellaus, until proven otherwise dont worry you werent the only one

Default Thanks for clarifying

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    I was mistaken, forget what i said, i was confusing that rare with the target of interest inside the cave.
    LOL! I have been running around and running in and out of CC instances trying to find this boss. *BTW, do we get an achievement for cannibal kills?...Hmmm* Anyway, never got one to spawn, and the only one in front of the cage was the boss. Now, I know...

Thanks!

K

Default Problem solved

Hi all,

After killing 4 or 5 times, i decided to add a petition but GM´s can´t help us, but if they could unknowingly, the last GM tell me i can contact to funcom help using link help.funcom.com

I do, and contact with they, and the important thing is to take pictures of when u kill the boss and your log combat, these are the two things u send when u request it, and voila, they will give the achievement

Thank you all for comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberador View Post
    Hi all,

After killing 4 or 5 times, i decided to add a petition but GM´s can´t help us, but if they could unknowingly, the last GM tell me i can contact to funcom help using link help.funcom.com

I do, and contact with they, and the important thing is to take pictures of when u kill the boss and your log combat, these are the two things u send when u request it, and voila, they will give the achievement

Thank you all for comment.

I made a petition too and the GM said that the boss is bugged and they will fix it soon. But he didnt say i could get the achievement done with that procedure. Thanks a lot m8. Its very usefull

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Funcom Customer Support.

I'm sorry for the trouble caused by this matter! We have brought this issue to the attention of our development team and they hope to have it resolved in the near future. Regrettably at this time we are not able to manually grant credit for this achievement. I'd recommend trying again at a later time to try and complete it normally. I hope this information is helpful! Please have a great day!

Regards,

GM Abeadan
    Customer Service Representative

Funcom Customer Service
    So much for contacting support ...

It seems to be fixed now. Killed him again and got my title.
    GROGOR!!! *grunz*

Does Dengoro spawn anywhere but Epic? I haven't found him in normal mode...anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Karla View Post
    Does Dengoro spawn anywhere but Epic? I haven't found him in normal mode...anyone know?
    I believe so. I've only ever found him in an Epic instance on my three characters. I never had him spawn inside or outside the cave in Normal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12