Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dengoro the Cannibal Connoisseur

Default Dengoro the Cannibal Connoisseur

Hi all, i kill this boss in Eiglophian Mountains (793, 1001), but has not updated me achievement, before I then contacted a GM to do it the right, but as always, he can´t help me, and tell me to be updated correctly I must kill him in cannibal cave. Anyone know how to do it or when it does occur?

Quote Originally Posted by Liberador View Post
    Hi all, i kill this boss in Eiglophian Mountains (793, 1001), but has not updated me achievement, before I then contacted a GM to do it the right, but as always, he can´t help me, and tell me to be updated correctly I must kill him in cannibal cave. Anyone know how to do it or when it does occur?
    wasnt it a rare boss spawn by killing some placeholer?
    I meantI think hes a new boss in E mountain not in cannibal cave..
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

He has 2 ferine cannibal placeholders close / above the Cannibal Cave but I have seen them only in epic. ...and no update from boss. :/
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    wasnt it a rare boss spawn by killing some placeholer?
    I meantI think hes a new boss in E mountain not in cannibal cave..
    I think this too, but the GM told me I should kill him inside the cave to get the update, so was wondering if anyone had news of this. Thanks for your answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liberador View Post
    I think this too, but the GM told me I should kill him inside the cave to get the update, so was wondering if anyone had news of this. Thanks for your answers
    I killed him outside Cannibal's cave about 3 hours ago and i haven't got the hunting achievement updated too.
    So i guess this boss also spawns inside the cave, and only by killing him there we will get the achievement done.

Quote Originally Posted by talizen View Post
    I killed him outside Cannibal's cave about 3 hours ago and i haven't got the hunting achievement updated too.
    So i guess this boss also spawns inside the cave, and only by killing him there we will get the achievement done.
    Yes.
    I killed him inside the cave and got the achievement.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Yes.
    I killed him inside the cave and got the achievement.
    Coords within the cave? I cleared the cave 4 times over and unfortunately didn't get him to spawn.

Can't remember the coordinates, but when you enter, go up on your left and he's just in front of the prisoner's cage, which is basically in the middle of the instance, on an elevation.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Can't remember the coordinates, but when you enter, go up on your left and he's just in front of the prisoner's cage, which is basically in the middle of the instance, on an elevation.

I cleared the instance more than 30 times both in normal and epic and the boss didnt spawn.
    Or i'm the most unlucky guy in all world or there's something else that triggers the boss spawn.
    Maybe only a particular instance allows the boss to spawn. But since the cooldown of the instance is 2 hours i guess getting the boss will be a massive time consuming task.

I was mistaken, forget what i said, i was confusing that rare with the target of interest inside the cave.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast