Thread: need help

Default need help

I need help
    I have a problem
    my ego tells me that I am working too hard to make easy kills
    . . .

what class is best for getting kills, making ppl leave minigames and being all around the best bad ass in the game?
    that way I can more easily satisfy my ego as your KING
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I need help
    I have a problem
    my ego tells me that I am working too hard to make easy kills
    . . .

what class is best for getting kills, making ppl leave minigames and being all around the best bad ass in the game?
    that way I can more easily satisfy my ego as your KING

I suggest ranger, sit in hide till you see clothie going to combat, this is what u need to do.

remove hide so they dont get cc immunity, instant linebraker with advantage (fire or shatter only two u need) then use dmg buff for penetrate shot, clothie dead. sprint to new location go to hide, repeat this till mini game ends, u will end up with 20-0 kd, see and u cant even die because not taking any risk.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I suggest ranger, sit in hide till you see clothie going to combat, this is what u need to do.

remove hide so they dont get cc immunity, instant linebraker with advantage (fire or shatter only two u need) then use dmg buff for penetrate shot, clothie dead. sprint to new location go to hide, repeat this till mini game ends, u will end up with 20-0 kd, see and u cant even die because not taking any risk.
    LOL so fun because.. It's true
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Thread closed

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Short cuts make long delays.