Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Fury Population

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Either our definitions of 'few' or 'toxic' differ here.....
    CROM had had the pleasure of listening to one of your FURY brethren today who, for some reason, felt compelled to chat spam CROM Global with how pathetic PvE players are. I do not welcome any of you now. He was a pathetic troll who felt he had to represent the U.S. Players & worse yet ~ represent the U.S. Marine Corps. I for one feel that this player needs to be seriously investigated by FUNCOM for many of his statement and more importantly for "stolen valor" ; a term used to describe someone who poses as a decorated military member but has not served honorably. I will follow-up with costumer service on this.

But again, this representation of your PvP server (and the many I've seen as of late) is what I suspect killed FURY. The toxic population that was FURY should not be welcomed to CROM and I will do my part to make their player experience less than enjoyable.

/signed disenchanted ~

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    CROM had had the pleasure of listening to one of your FURY brethren today who, for some reason, felt compelled to chat spam CROM Global with how pathetic PvE players are. I do not welcome any of you now. He was a pathetic troll who felt he had to represent the U.S. Players & worse yet ~ represent the U.S. Marine Corps. I for one feel that this player needs to be seriously investigated by FUNCOM for many of his statement and more importantly for "stolen valor" ; a term used to describe someone who poses as a decorated military member but has not served honorably. I will follow-up with costumer service on this.

But again, this representation of your PvP server (and the many I've seen as of late) is what I suspect killed FURY. The toxic population that was FURY should not be welcomed to CROM and I will do my part to make their player experience less than enjoyable.

/signed disenchanted ~

You should not let 1 player make the standard of Furyans! Many great people are still on that server. Ofc trollers and people that log only to make bad impressions will have an impact on their surroundings.
    But i rly get your point! People who trash talk to people for their interest in pve are just plain stupid😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

/signed disenchanted ~

make crom great again!

lets build a wall

I will send a tell to tyyr Maybe I can get invited aswell?
    iGankâ„¢

Quote Originally Posted by Achreen View Post
    I will send a tell to tyyr Maybe I can get invited aswell?
    Tought you quit😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Tought you quit😆
    Well not quiet yet :P april 12th i will ! ☻

Preparing for DS3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZtUtYVWHPc
    Last edited by Achreen; 27th March 2016 at 15:54.
    iGankâ„¢

/signed disenchanted ~

I wonder who that could be O.o
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

The toxic population that was FURY should not be welcomed to CROM and I will do my part to make their player experience less than enjoyable.

/signed disenchanted ~

By playing a naked Judas in minis? You're so selfish that in order to get back at a group of individuals you are going to target a portion of the population?
    Yep, that will surely help the level of toxicity as well as those PvPers, newcomers and casuals who can act like decent humans beings even behind a screen....
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    By playing a naked Judas in minis? You're so selfish that in order to get back at a group of individuals you are going to target a portion of the population?
    Yep, that will surely help the level of toxicity as well as those PvPers, newcomers and casuals who can act like decent humans beings even behind a screen....
    You only get away with naming a player because Anzu doesn't like me ~ so break the rules as you feel you need to. You're no better.

To answer your question ~ yes ; I will do what I feel is necessary. I pay; therefore I play as I chose. Find out who that pathetic player is and take care of him ~ then I'll adjust.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

You only get away with naming a player because Anzu doesn't like me ~ so break the rules as you feel you need to. You're no better.

To answer your question ~ yes ; I will do what I feel is necessary. I pay; therefore I play as I chose. Find out who that pathetic player is and take care of him ~ then I'll adjust.

Can only say your actions are as egomaniacal and disturbed as the one you are trying to target by trying to blackmail and destroy the fun of players.
    I hope you are in a guild that tolerates members behaving like that
    And there may have been an element of sarcasm in that last statement
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast