Thread: Targets of Interest - Tortage

Default Targets of Interest - Tortage

I am missing two Bosses to kill:

Silver Back Behemoth
    Tapah

Any ideas where I might find them?
    Retired

Tapah spawns just after the wooden door, inside the acheronian circle, the one with the stones around it. It's fixed so now it's easy to get him.

The silverback is a gorilla in the white sands, in the east, near the last pict village i think.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Yeah, the Silverback Behemot is around the pict village and the cannibal camp. When you get out the carnivorous plant house, with the Black One's lair to your left and cannibal camp roughly in front of you, there's an area with some mobs. Including a bunch of gorilla, with the Behemot, whoch is bigger and with scars if I remember correctly.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I am missing two Bosses to kill:

Silver Back Behemoth
    Tapah

Any ideas where I might find them?
    Acheronian Ruins
    Tapah (413, 182)

White Sands Isle
    The Silverback Behemoth (682, 320; actually he patrols around)

source: https://cynarablog.wordpress.com/201...-achievements/
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)