Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: paladin achievement?

Here are some things! http://joharaoc.eu/baneof

Anybody have any clue what 105 and 107 (undead) are? I've checked out Atzel's approach, Eiglophian mountains, Tortage, and along the wall where those ghosties are and can't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Here are some things! http://joharaoc.eu/baneof

Anybody have any clue what 105 and 107 (undead) are? I've checked out Atzel's approach, Eiglophian mountains, Tortage, and along the wall where those ghosties are and can't find anything.
    There is one more in Toirdealbach's Tomb. The mana- and stamina-draining boss.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Well, I miss only 2 undead-rarebosses exactly like that site. First I only thought only undead mobs can be placeholder.. but like obsidius(?)' case, its demon mob but placeholder is undead, same goes to KK's demon mob, titaeus(?) didnt checked its placeholder counted as demon, but from its name-overgrown skcutter-it feels like just distorted animal to me

Now I have no choice but doing some places usually ppl dont go, less known places...
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    Well, I miss only 2 undead-rarebosses exactly like that site. First I only thought only undead mobs can be placeholder.. but like obsidius(?)' case, its demon mob but placeholder is undead, same goes to KK's demon mob, titaeus(?) didnt checked its placeholder counted as demon, but from its name-overgrown skcutter-it feels like just distorted animal to me

Now I have no choice but doing some places usually ppl dont go, less known places...
    You are right, Titaneous spawns from facehugger-like placeholder in KK so to find those 2 demons and 1 undead will be hard.

BTW we should maybe try some playfields that are not on this list like Chosain?
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Anyone taken the time to create waypoints for every rare boss? There are some very useful files people have made available that lets you get their milestones waypoints (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...lestones-Quest in case anyone doesn't know), and the same would be very useful for these new rares (and I guess, the normal targets of interest). I'm too lazy to do it myself though

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    There is one more in Toirdealbach's Tomb. The mana- and stamina-draining boss.
    Spectral Slayer is for the Paladin achievement, that list is for the Bane bosses.

I think they simply did not add those missing bosses to keep us busy... -.-' Patrolling Chosain for a week or more now, counting mobs and stuff but nothing...
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    Spectral Slayer is for the Paladin achievement, that list is for the Bane bosses.

I think they simply did not add those missing bosses to keep us busy... -.-' Patrolling Chosain for a week or more now, counting mobs and stuff but nothing...
    yesterday I checked nothern n southern marsh's ghostfires but got nothing..qq
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

I've checked the undead areas in Chosain, Atzel's approach, Eiglophian mountains, Thunder River and Ymir's Pass. searched every area with a fine-toothed comb, including nooks and crannies I didn't even know existed. And still can't find those last two. Can't even find a mob that would be a likely placeholder. But apparently some people have the bane achievement so they must be somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    I've checked the undead areas in Chosain, Atzel's approach, Eiglophian mountains, Thunder River and Ymir's Pass. searched every area with a fine-toothed comb, including nooks and crannies I didn't even know existed. And still can't find those last two. Can't even find a mob that would be a likely placeholder. But apparently some people have the bane achievement so they must be somewhere.
    Acheronian Ruins north east?
    Kopshef province undead island?
    Field of the Dead inside Haunted Forest?
    Turan ghouls near Ardashir Fort?
    Kara Korum Ghosthill?
    Paikang "Horror Pass"?
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Acheronian Ruins north east?
    Searched, found none.

Kopshef province undead island?
    Searched, found none, there's only the one on the west of that location, which is already listed.

Field of the Dead inside Haunted Forest?
    Searched, found 3 placeholders which seem to spawn always the same rare boss, already listed.
    Also searched the 2 undead areas on the north of the map, without success.

Turan ghouls near Ardashir Fort?
    Searched, found one, already listed.

Kara Korum Ghosthill?
    Searched, found 1, already listed.

Paikang "Horror Pass"?
    Searched, found only the demon boss, already listed.

I also searched (without finding any rare) :
    Kara korum west, kang-zai area.
    Border kingdom near zelata, the area with the shades.
    Gateway to khitai, north of the map, near the great wall, there are 2 undead areas with ghosts.
    Atzel approach, near the nether lord.
    Choisain, both swamps with ghostlights.

There is one location though i was thinking about but still haven't searched, it's in paikang, the yellow priests areas. Considering their affinity with death, i would not be too surprised there's some hidden placeholder there.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast