Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raid loot roles

Default Raid loot roles

Hi Funcom,

I would like to know if anything will change with people in raids who roll need on items they are specifically told not to need items on and win.

The way it is now is a bit frustrating and caters towards the person who stole the loot.

Example:

Person A - is a DT
    Person B - is a Conq

A DT shield drops from Levi in Wing 3

The raid leader has already specified the rules.

1. Need on gear if its for your class, otherwise you greed.

Person A rolls 95 ( need ) for said DT shield
    Person B rolls 100 ( need ) for said DT shield

A conq has now won the DT shield, and the conq needs to then petition a GM ... I have not once seen a person who has taken loot not for there class petition a GM ( Even though RL specified before opening box )

Today this happened twice!

A Wing 2 raid - An assassin won " a curious recipe from chatha " - was told to specifically NOT roll on that loot " - then told me they put in a petition, I tried to petition a GM to see if said person really did put in a petition but GM could not confirm due to privacy reasons I was told, fair enough.

A Wing 3 raid - a Conquer won both a ranger and dt shield from levi - Person did this deliberately and did not petition.

The raid leader of the raid should be able to petition for items not the person who won it, because who is going to deliberately roll on items then feel the need to petition them to give it back.

I would like to see a change in this before the new crafting system comes out.

Also,

If anyone can let me know how you specifically give an item to a person in a raid when you set your self to master looter that would be appreciated.
    Last edited by judrredd; 19th February 2015 at 19:31.

Quote Originally Posted by judrredd View Post

If anyone can let me know how you specifically give an item to a person in a raid when you set your self to master looter that would be appreciated.
    Drag the specific item onto the persons' name in raid list.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

To learn the recipe should be class bound to soliders. The weps cant be much done about
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Drag the specific item onto the persons' name in raid list.
    You can also drag the item over the character in game and get a popup to loot it to that character.

Thanks for reply's.

Does the person you are going to give them item to need to be within a certain distance of the loot box?

Quote Originally Posted by judrredd View Post
    Thanks for reply's.

Does the person you are going to give them item to need to be within a certain distance of the loot box?
    Yes. They have to be somewhat near it. Honestly if they want the loot, they really shouldn't run off.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

PUG raids always will be risky thing, Funcom can't do anything with it. They can't put brains into player's heads.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    PUG raids always will be risky thing, Funcom can't do anything with it. They can't put brains into player's heads.
    A way for people to roll a random number in raid chat would be nice.

/roll

I know you can roll with a guild chat bot, but something accessible to everyone in game would be handy, and would let you use Masterlooter in pugs more easily.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    A way for people to roll a random number in raid chat would be nice.

/roll

I know you can roll with a guild chat bot, but something accessible to everyone in game would be handy, and would let you use Masterlooter in pugs more easily.
    Yes, this would solve many problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast