Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gugalanna of Yimsha

Default Gugalanna of Yimsha

Hi all,
    I've been trying to get / complete the quest Gugalanna of Yimsha in Coast of Ardashir . I am able to summon and kill the beastie but I do not get the quest. Just curious if anyone has completed this one lately.
    Thanks,
    ATN

It's a shareable quest, just find sby with the quest (I have it on Hushi, drop a line when I'm online).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

A few days before the hotfix on 19th feb. I killed the boss and had to petition it to get the quest.
    This should be fixed now:

Ardashir
    * Gugalanna of Yimsha - This quest will now correctly be given to any player on the threat list of Gugalanna when it is killed.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Think this might still be bugged but in a different way. With a mark of Yimsha I have tried to spawn the Boss a few times and nothing happens. and I don't lose the mark.

Before yesterday's hotfix I could spawn the boss and kill it without quest updating. now I just can't spawn it
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Think this might still be bugged but in a different way. With a mark of Yimsha I have tried to spawn the Boss a few times and nothing happens. and I don't lose the mark.

Before yesterday's hotfix I could spawn the boss and kill it without quest updating. now I just can't spawn it
    Were you trying to spawn it alone? I'm sure the intention has always been that you need 6 people with the mark, each standing on one of the pads, but the mechanic was a little bugged and the boss would spawn even with just 1 player instead of 6. Perhaps they fixed that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    Were you trying to spawn it alone? I'm sure the intention has always been that you need 6 people with the mark, each standing on one of the pads, but the mechanic was a little bugged and the boss would spawn even with just 1 player instead of 6. Perhaps they fixed that as well.
    Could be I guess. And yes, I was alone.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

It looks like Funcom have now removed this from the Turan Achievment

Quote Originally Posted by yyema View Post
    It looks like Funcom have now removed this from the Turan Achievment
    No, they just moved it to the Challenge section under Turan dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Could be I guess. And yes, I was alone.
    So anyone on Crom willing to try this out then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    So anyone on Crom willing to try this out then?
    We did it and yes you need 6 players on those pads + the red gem = Googalana for you to kill If you hit the beast you will be given the quest after it dies. Then just return it to either Temple of Elrik priests (actualy behind the raid instance) or commander NPC standing in front of the city gate and you will get the achievement.

Thats it.
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast