Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: King Pong in Pikang

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    Oh, once I tried vengeful idol on baboon's island.. and gave up :s
    ty for nice vid
    Having to rely on a ToS or ranger to get the boss isnt a solution, imo. But good to know one way to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Having to rely on a ToS or ranger to get the boss isnt a solution, imo. But good to know one way to get it done.
    I think that isn't so difficult to depend on one always have connected friends and some have a TOS , and 3 minutes free at any time to help .

hey, you jump from here and you usualy get behind the 2 pillar where the boss stands.
    http://www.casimages.com/i/150302114657480300.jpg

Did they bother buffing this boss? It's been a few years since we killed him but he used to die ridiculously quick - almost before he'd even run down off his island.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Did they bother buffing this boss? It's been a few years since we killed him but he used to die ridiculously quick - almost before he'd even run down off his island.
    Still same.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    To jump you should have exotic mount and +15% movment speed, i found it way easier to just pull him from the rock in the river north of the island. From there the ranger only need +5 range bow also.

edit: If you look at Sloubis picture above here, it is the rock on the right edge of the picture, you need to stand where the minimap covers.
    +5 crossbow range modifier on a Conq doesn't work from there.

You really don't need that jump, only a class with range (Tos, Mitra, Ranger, Demo) as yourself or a companion. You must swim to a particular point underneath him (843,555). With a mount you can climb up to a small hill, where you can easily pull him.
    __
    Phoenix Embers [Legacy of The Matrix Online, 2005]
    "Die Alternative zum Sein ist das Nichts. Also sei."

Quote Originally Posted by Sloubi View Post
    hey, you jump from here and you usualy get behind the 2 pillar where the boss stands.
    http://www.casimages.com/i/150302114657480300.jpg
    Thx dude, made the jump on first try with +10% speed from veteran boots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12