Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King Pong in Pikang

Default King Pong in Pikang

For the achievement I need to kill this guy, I dont know what it is but I cant figure out how to reach him on his elevated island, any ideas?

You can jump on his island from the Shadows of Jade area nearby. Use a mount and sprint, and use a self-rez potion in case you die while landing on his island.

You can also pull the boss from the Baboon boss isle, with a ranger equiped with a +9 range bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    You can also pull the boss from the Baboon boss isle, with a ranger equiped with a +9 range bow.
    When did you do this the last time? I tried pulling it with my idol on tos but didn't manage to. It aggroed but reseted instantly.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ill try the jump from Jade camp next time i'm on. As fro trying to pull him from the baboon boos location, my demo can hit him but he resets every time.

From exactly where do you jump, and to what part of his island? I've tried jumping from the start of the timber bridge right before the statue, but I always fall short.

To jump you should have exotic mount and +15% movment speed, i found it way easier to just pull him from the rock in the river north of the island. From there the ranger only need +5 range bow also.

edit: If you look at Sloubis picture above here, it is the rock on the right edge of the picture, you need to stand where the minimap covers.
    Last edited by Civilix; 27th February 2015 at 10:55.
    I am Stian ingame...

Default Pull and Kill

Hi all,

I leave a video on how to make a very quick pull without practicing jumps, but always need a TOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcp7...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy,

Quote Originally Posted by Liberador View Post
    Hi all,

I leave a video on how to make a very quick pull without practicing jumps, but always need a TOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcp7...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy,
    Oh, once I tried vengeful idol on baboon's island.. and gave up :s
    ty for nice vid
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast