Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Achievements - Adventuring - Questing

I updated my small collection, as I see Northern Grasslands is missing for you, feel free to use mine. Chosain and KK are coming soon!
    http://conancollege.com/news.php?readmore=25

The Darkest Nightmare Quest. (Wild Lands of Zelata)

You pick this up from Reburrus 232, 1386
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Thread going to be updated or finished?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I am working through the zones - a bit more slowly than I had hoped. I update the reserved threads as I get a zone completed. I was on holiday when the achievements first came out so could devote more time to them. A little distracted this past week or so by running my toons through world boss kills and back at work. But am still working on these.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    I am working through the zones - a bit more slowly than I had hoped. I update the reserved threads as I get a zone completed. I was on holiday when the achievements first came out so could devote more time to them. A little distracted this past week or so by running my toons through world boss kills and back at work. But am still working on these.
    Ok thank you. They have been very helpful.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Ok thank you. They have been very helpful.
    Half if you need help finding a quest giver or something, ask me....I've completed every quest in the zones for the Completionist title already....

Wow very nice site!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Very nice website Medke.

Updated noble district earlier this month. Updated Khitai today - Northern Grasslands, Chosain and Paikang.
    Still working my way through the rest of the zones. Work and family commitments have reduced my playtime this month.
    Last edited by Ladihawke; 30th March 2015 at 20:12.

Added most of Tarantia Common District quest chains. Still missing who gives Whispers In the Dark and the full details of Justice In The District/A Missing Leader.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast