Thread: Why circling wolves at 40, but Lycanthropic Bite at 80?

Default Why circling wolves at 40, but Lycanthropic Bite at 80?

Why does one get the feat coice of circling wolves at lvl40, a feat that improves Lycanthropic Bite, wich you first get at lvl80?

That is confusing, and me have spent time ingame trying to find the damn spell, and then spent time on google it, only to find out it is lazy devs.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGame View Post
    Why does one get the feat coice of circling wolves at lvl40, a feat that improves Lycanthropic Bite, wich you first get at lvl80?

That is confusing, and me have spent time ingame trying to find the damn spell, and then spent time on google it, only to find out it is lazy devs.
    Because of balance, I guess. Putting it low enough in the feat tree allows hybrid build to get it (and they might get it around lvl 80). In addition, it's not powerful enough to justify a place near the end of the tree.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Circling Wolves didn't work on party members as the description says, it add the magical health tap to caster only...

...the buff of course is implemented on party memebers (icon + description) but it don't add ant TAPS to the status window, and logs shows that no health is restored to party members while dealing damage to enemies (of course the players didn't had full HP pool)
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

try make a group with 5 necros with pets and check your healthtap after casting it