Thread: Nightmare bubble

Default Nightmare bubble

So I thought I would Post this here for those who do not access the Test Live forum

On the Test Live Forum and I am pushing the frequency of Nightmare bubbles to be increase. Lately they have taken way to long to spawn.

{This is the TL post}
    Please Funcom increase the rate of spawn on these. Sometimes you don't find one in like 4 hours..
    That is a lot of time wasted to find these bubbles. An Also increase the time they are up for. You sometimes get in a fight with these level
    85 npc and the thing disappears on you and after waiting that long for 1 to show. This is nuts. If your really out to annoy your players this is
    that.

On test live post there seem to be support to increase the frequency.
    I have made some other suggest like increase number of how many spawn in the piakang.
    Maybe 3 at one time but in different areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    So I thought I would Post this here for those who do not access the Test Live forum

On the Test Live Forum and I am pushing the frequency of Nightmare bubbles to be increase. Lately they have taken way to long to spawn.

{This is the TL post}
    Please Funcom increase the rate of spawn on these. Sometimes you don't find one in like 4 hours..
    That is a lot of time wasted to find these bubbles. An Also increase the time they are up for. You sometimes get in a fight with these level
    85 npc and the thing disappears on you and after waiting that long for 1 to show. This is nuts. If your really out to annoy your players this is
    that.

I have made some other suggest like increase number of how many spawn in the piakang.
    Well I am up for this one too because actual mechanic is: when an NPC is killed in Paikang, Nightmare Bubble spawns nearby random player in actual instance but on fixed spots. By this logic you could (pre-merge) do 100 bubbles in one day/night easily enough: on EU server you just woke up around 3-4 AM, went to Paikang and kept killing those stags and ran around the central spot with several ape bosses, river and Yags base. Bubbles spawned like rabbits because you were the only one player in the instance so you forced them to spawn near.

But after merge with US this is no longer possible So just let them hoover for more then 1 minute and let us access them even in fight.
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    Several people support it, and others are against it.
    It should be left as it is, it seems.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I hope they leave it as it is. It's fun to have a real challenge in game, something that takes time and are "rare". Not fun doing it if it was easy and everyone had the rewards
    Edel - Avexy - Tilii - Fredlos - Irmelina - Avielle - Halkatla - Vexy - Gawar - Avexi - Wilemo - Avexii
    • "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."

I remember doing this quest only on couple of toons , very boring , rly dislike the fact that upon reaching the bubble with aggro on you , u'd have first to finish the mobs u had dragged cause the cast would get interrupted otherwise , meanwhile the bubble would fade . And it wasnt a fun running-around , exploring and achieving things ... It was dull and tyresome for the eyes , I vote for killing such quests or revamping them to something more user-friendly
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*