Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any aggro issue since last update?

indeed, I haven't checked my AAs! thx for the tip

Strange, it also happened with me, my BS had the healing bears perk equipped, but when I tried to use them it said it said it's not equipped. :O I had to do it again after the fight, then it was okay...

Same problem here! Both on my dps and tanks
    Boyscout bearshaman

Once it happened to my demo, few days ago I was doing leap of faith achievements while waiting for mini pops, joined in sag while I fall and died. well I could res up and join but at that moment I didnt wanted to run the all way back.
    And that bug happened :s I couldnt use my cc breaker aa during the whole fight. even I tried to re-equip it.
    I relogged after sag finished and put my aa again then its got fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    However, several dpsers in the raid had to relog because their dps was just broken. They couldn't kill the buffer add at Vistrix T5. After login out and back in "naked", everything ran smoother as usual.
    Btw what do you mean naked? they removed all their gears and worn it again?
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

They removed their gear, vanity, and perks, and they logged off.

I said earlier I had not noticed anything, but when I logged my DT and Conq, the agro and damage was miserable. Did as you said. Removed gear and perks, relogged, put it back on and all was back to being good.

They removed their gear, vanity, and perks, and they logged off.
    ty but qq I have no enough inventory for that
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

indeed, I haven't checked my AAs! thx for the tip
    Happened to a friend of mine, he wasnt able to take aggro (usually he is an aggro machine). He swapped out/in the AA's after a spec change, and all back to normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    It's because I'm a cat, like my fellow French moderators. We change any insult/name calling to dog calling.

In a way, I'm glad to see that I am not alone. That said, such issue shouldn't happen ^^

Hang in there guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12