Thread: "The Piper" quest in NG

Default "The Piper" quest in NG

I've done this quest on a couple of other toons but can't seem to remember who/what starts this quest in the village south of Pin-Pin. I only can pick up the Zang Xin quests and the Lotus touched beasts and testicle gathering quests. I've tried talking to all the named and unnamed villagers but none have the quest. Anyone have an idea how to start this quest?

TIA!

i remember it's about the rat invasion and the fact that the children of the village are missing...
    it's some time since i last did it, but... i'm 99% sure that the quest line starts in the village....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quest starts from faction - they send you to village.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Quest starts from faction - they send you to village.
    I had a feeling it was a faction quest somehow. I suspect its Yag-kosha who gives it as that's the one faction two of my characters have that have done it but the one I am working on that doesn't. Didn't really want to start up another faction...

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RusticOne View Post
    I had a feeling it was a faction quest somehow. I suspect its Yag-kosha who gives it as that's the one faction two of my characters have that have done it but the one I am working on that doesn't. Didn't really want to start up another faction...

Thanks!
    Either Yag-Kosha or Yellow Priests is fine. The quest itself is given by one of the villagers, but you have to do that faction quest first to unlock it.

Yes, both Yag-Kosha & Yellow Priests help you start that questline

So does anyone know what the pre-req quests are for getting "The piper quest"? I am rank 4 with yag-kosha faction and they don't have much for me except the same moa quests.

Edit: Nevermind, I had to speak to Bing toolbar, Lol, near Mr. Jin.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 10th March 2015 at 18:12.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids