Thread: Reign of Teror quest

Default Reign of Teror quest

The last quest in my achievements for the Eiglophian Mountains is called "Reign of Terror" - does anybody know where I can pick it up ?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanthesnail View Post
    The last quest in my achievements for the Eiglophian Mountains is called "Reign of Terror" - does anybody know where I can pick it up ?
    Its up where the undead are with the shaman Raelina. When you go through the archway leading up to the second area, on the right where the two undead mobs are is a clickable tablet/stone against the archway wall. Click that and it starts the small chain quest leading to the boss behind the forcefield up in the temple at the top of the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by RusticOne View Post
    Its up where the undead are with the shaman Raelina. When you go through the archway leading up to the second area, on the right where the two undead mobs are is a clickable tablet/stone against the archway wall. Click that and it starts the small chain quest leading to the boss behind the forcefield up in the temple at the top of the stairs.
    Nice. Thanks for posting. I was looking for this for a long time. The tablet was on the left just through the archway, can't miss it though.
    Last edited by Tura; 15th February 2015 at 10:46.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Ofc first you must talk with NPC Sheana (610, 810) quest "Missing Shaman".
    Circle of Nine member since 20/10/2010
    Age of Conan player since 15/04/2009
    C9 Officer => http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

ToS FTW! Moar, moar power!