Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoard of the War Bringer

I've been notified by another GM that the [Companion: Hyrkanian Pit Boss] "should not be Bind on Pickup or unique", and that "they will be Bind on Equip shortly."

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    can anyone confirms the mammoth drops at all???
    paying money for something that doesnt drop at all is so lame
    That is a good question. I would have expected to see a few for sale on the trader by now, but I just see the "Great Khan's War Bringer". The "Swift Ymirish Colossal Cold One", "Fleet Hyrkanian Riding Camel", and "Mini-Pet: Steppes War Rhino", "Pet: Zebra Foal", "Pet: Khitan Camel" still aren't on the trader.

I wouldn't be surprised if the common/rare pets/morphs are wrong too. They seem to be the exact same as the previous box, and I would have expected new ones.

I'm guessing this box's loot table is bugged.

On another note, I hate how it doesn't spell out the drops for those pets/morphs. I hate not knowing what is supposed to be there.

The box IS broken.
    No mount: Swift Ymirish Colossal Cold One drops.
    No Mini-Pet: Steppes War Rhino drops.
    No Pet: Khitan Camel drops.
    No Pet: Zebra Foal drops.
    Hyrk. Pitboss spamms all.

I think the fleet camel does drop. Have to ask a guildmate.
    But nevertheless, this isnt lame by paying money for nothing its deception.
    Told it to Cirith a few days ago, but no response til now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xafrael View Post
    The box IS broken.
    No mount: Swift Ymirish Colossal Cold One drops.
    No Mini-Pet: Steppes War Rhino drops.
    No Pet: Khitan Camel drops.
    No Pet: Zebra Foal drops.
    Hyrk. Pitboss spamms all.

I think the fleet camel does drop. Have to ask a guildmate.
    But nevertheless, this isnt lame by paying money for nothing its deception.
    Told it to Cirith a few days ago, but no response til now.
    Yeah, I have to imagine these either just aren't dropping, or their drop rates are very off. Funcom really dropped the ball with this item box. It isn't fair to all the people buying it in the hopes of getting these impossible items.

I bought around 20 boxes and got the legendary horse, but also several times this damned pit fighter and I never saw a zebra or rhino or any of the other new pets. Could very well be, that the loot table is broken - wouldn't be the first time with Funcom -, but I really hate this whole lottery-concept of the boxes. Just put those pets, mounts and social armor in the shop and those who want to buy it, can get exactly what they want.
    Last edited by calindrill; 18th February 2015 at 16:42.

Yep i opened about 20 boxes.

Countless Pitboss, non legendary (not even the horse, but this can be luck) and an army of vultures.

I got about 20 pitfighters (what happened to "can only have one" :P), even 2 of them from same box. I expect funcom has some backup plan to pacify angry customers (pref one that doesn't involve clicking our (hairy) balls.
    Malystrie, barb pvp 0,66 lvl
    Rinloth, pom (minigames lost 0)

I got the legendary horse, opened about 16 boxes in total. I did not get nor have I seen many of the listed pets at all and I also got a crap tonne of Pit Boss's.

I am pretty cheesed off about this because had I known prior to buying the box's the drop rates are all messed up I would not have bought so many (probably applies to most people).

Funcom need to sort this out right away or take the box's off the item shop until its fixed.

As I already said last month:

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    We're talking statistics here. 30 tries are nothing. A start would be 100 tries. A significant number would be 1000 tries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

i think funcom should at least refund part of the points to who bought the hoard if it is really a wrong product.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast