Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The perfect server!

Default The perfect server!

I am also not a programmer, but my humble opinion is that the game will only take off for real when all servers are merged into a single mega server and when a player is get in some play area, has the options:

- "Normal PVE"
    - "Normal PVP"
    - "Epic PVE", and
    - "Epic PVP (B & G)"

That is, you can choose the type of game you want to do without having to change server, but only instance!

Border regions would always PVP ...

That's my ideal server idea!

I don't think it's very difficult to implement, since it made server mergers before and already there are layers, regions and different instances in the current servers!

What do you think of this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by marcos73tkd View Post
    I am also not a programmer, but my humble opinion is that the game will only take off for real when all servers are merged into a single mega server and when a player is get in some play area, has the options:

- "Normal PVE"
    - "Normal PVP"
    - "Epic PVE", and
    - "Epic PVP (B & G)"

That is, you can choose the type of game you want to do without having to change server, but only instance!

Border regions would always PVP ...

That's my ideal server idea!

I don't think it's very difficult to implement, since it made server mergers before and already there are layers, regions and different instances in the current servers!

What do you think of this idea?

I think what would be best is, let it be like crom is BUT, put atleast one daily pvp area like on fury currently is, so there is space for pve:ers to do quests and there would be pvp for pvp players,

I think switching those instances would not work, but one pvp daily area is working well, like on fury
    The Law

RP-PvP server <3
    Wild PvP tamed by community
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    RP-PvP server <3
    Wild PvP tamed by community
    stygia server ? :P
    Шторм-кнут

the creation of a PvPer buff would be a good time too! that is, those who enjoy open world pvp would be free to do so.

Again id be on-board with two options:

1. Selectable zones (PVE, EPIC, PVP) w/ a 20% PVP xp buff in the PVP zones

2. Crom ruleset w/ one zone like the Fury daily zone
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Again id be on-board with two options:

1. Selectable zones (PVE, EPIC, PVP) w/ a 20% PVP xp buff in the PVP zones

2. Crom ruleset w/ one zone like the Fury daily zone

I can't understand why they don't have the pvp dailies on crom like they do fury.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    I can't understand why they don't have the pvp dailies on crom like they do fury.
    to encourage players to play on pvp servers...
    meh...

I can already imagine how it would play out on Crom. You'ld be in the middle of an epic fight and at 2am or when ever the zone changes suddenly every one would turn blue and unkillable. Such a turn on
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    I can already imagine how it would play out on Crom. You'ld be in the middle of an epic fight and at 2am or when ever the zone changes suddenly every one would turn blue and unkillable. Such a turn on
    Or they could have it in a zone such as CE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast