Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: four quests in fotd

Default four quests in fotd

well, as I posted a question before, I'm still doing missing quests and finding some bosses
    in fotd, I crosschecked three sites for missing ones but there had no info about them.. (wikia, mmodb.com-the main source of boss location and the other isnt in english so wont be helpful to you)

Returning what I tried to ask is, I have no clue for these quests; partner to the vanir, the gurnakhi champion, leader of the lycanthropes, a return to imprisonment. If you done them already but dont remember details even journal message helps..
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Gurnaki Champion is, as far as I can remember, not with de main Hyperborean Camp but just to te West(?) of it. (Keep left if you come from the Beacon)
    In a half-open "cave', protect by some mages.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    well, as I posted a question before, I'm still doing missing quests and finding some bosses
    in fotd, I crosschecked three sites for missing ones but there had no info about them.. (wikia, mmodb.com-the main source of boss location and the other isnt in english so wont be helpful to you)

Returning what I tried to ask is, I have no clue for these quests; partner to the vanir, the gurnakhi champion, leader of the lycanthropes, a return to imprisonment. If you done them already but dont remember details even journal message helps..
    Gurnakhi Champion is from a guy at Fire Beacon Lookout.
    A return to imprisonment is from the spirit close to the respoint in the middle of the map. Theres 2-3 prequests you need to do before he gives you the final quest to kill someone.
    Leader of the lycanthropes is from 1 of the guys standing at the bottom of the stairs leading to entrance of hoc. (I think) i can show you tonight i guess - you can send me a tell ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post

Leader of the lycanthropes you get from the wounded soldier close to the haunted forrest.
    For 'a return to imprisonment' you have to kill the demon Radi. You get this quest from the spirit of something (big spirit dude behind the stone). First however you need to do the pre-quests before he will give it to you. Those pre-quests start with the head-on-a-stake called Radi in the haunted forrest.
    Partner to the Vanir I managed to complete yesterday too after searching for a while. I'll check my questlog when I get home.
    gurnaki Champion I can't help you with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixima View Post
    Gurnakhi Champion is from a guy at Fire Beacon Lookout.
    A return to imprisonment is from the spirit close to the respoint in the middle of the map. Theres 2-3 prequests you need to do before he gives you the final quest to kill someone.
    Leader of the lycanthropes is from 1 of the guys standing at the bottom of the stairs leading to entrance of hoc. (I think) i can show you tonight i guess - you can send me a tell ingame...
    ty, seems I got 2 quests but got no clue about lycanthrope quest. maybe boss drops some quest items I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Leader of the lycanthropes you get from the wounded soldier close to the haunted forrest.
    For 'a return to imprisonment' you have to kill the demon Radi. You get this quest from the spirit of something (big spirit dude behind the stone). First however you need to do the pre-quests before he will give it to you. Those pre-quests start with the head-on-a-stake called Radi in the haunted forrest.
    Partner to the Vanir I managed to complete yesterday too after searching for a while. I'll check my questlog when I get home.
    gurnaki Champion I can't help you with.
    yup, just got radi quest and laughed a bit finally he said I hate you. but during that just bit confused so thought it requires doing every solo quest leannan gives so I ran everywhere in fotd :s
    gurnaki champion is the chained quest of resqueing isobile, you need to talk with diarmad and ask him about scouts. and do his solo quests then you can finally get it.

Talk to Jocund (Foothills) to get Cure for Lycanthropy.

Edit: That was a bit short. Completing Cure for Lycanthropy leads you to Leader of the Lycanthropes by talking to Lachlan, Kiara then Marrock.

Morcant gives you Partner to the Vanir after a few quests, but you may need to complete Bodhrann quests first.
    Last edited by Nephturi; 13th February 2015 at 21:12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

"The Gurnakhi Champion" is the last quest from NPC Diarmad in Fire Beacon Lookout (first you must done The Rescue of Isobail from Tabbot Tall-Wood X: 265 Y: 445 and some other quests like "Captives of the White Hand" and "The Lost Scouts" etc), boss is somwhere here: http://s9.postimg.org/lh3f895pr/Bez_tytu_u.jpg (update: 1090, 816)
    Circle of Nine member since 20/10/2010
    Age of Conan player since 15/04/2009
    C9 Officer => http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

ToS FTW! Moar, moar power!

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Gurnaki Champion is, as far as I can remember, not with de main Hyperborean Camp but just to te West(?) of it. (Keep left if you come from the Beacon)
    In a half-open "cave', protect by some mages.
    ty, I got the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    Talk to Jocund (Foothills) to get Cure for Lycanthropy.

Edit: That was a bit short. Completing Cure for Lycanthropy leads you to Leader of the Lycanthropes by talking to Lachlan, Kiara then Marrock.

Morcant gives you Partner to the Vanir after a few quests, but you may need to complete Bodhrann quests first.
    well, I just ignored his quest since he wanted to me to go khitai :s so thats why I couldn't get his quest..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast