Thread: All questgivers for achievement quests

Default All questgivers for achievement quests

Hi, wouldnt it be nice to have a thread in which all the questgivers are named (and located), which we need to fulfill the achievements? Or, is there any such overview already? (Including maybe needed prequests)

You can get all the info here: http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Age_of_Conan_Wiki

Just type in the name of NPC/quest you are interested in.
    Retired

http://conan.doomdealer.com/quests

The quest section is great, but the site was last updated in late 2008.

In the AOC Wikia you dont find 2% of all the quests that are available, so its not of any use.

But the doomdealer link is great, TY!

Default Quest

I'm looking for the quest in Gateway to Khitai, "Dragon Breath". I started with each NPC and stayed in zone to make sure I got them all for the Achievement reward. I have yet to find this one... Anyone found it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Purohita View Post
    I'm looking for the quest in Gateway to Khitai, "Dragon Breath". I started with each NPC and stayed in zone to make sure I got them all for the Achievement reward. I have yet to find this one... Anyone found it yet?
    This quest is given by Yuan in Menudjin's Camp.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Default A Quick Bite

The thread is a great idea, zones that are considered new areas are not there in the wki or any other place in the internet.

I am looking for "A Quick Bite" quest in Thunder River.

Thanks,

Dont know if they are marked on the map & cant find/havent seen them if they are so if anyone knows the coords for the race flags (start & finish) would also be appreciated

That & also what are the existing flags/battle markers on the map? Missed them being implemented in game so have no idea what they are =/

Just noticed this from the great Slith: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...-amp-Resources
    Last edited by Rhyxx; 14th February 2015 at 14:57.

Default A Quick Bite

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu1111 View Post
    The thread is a great idea, zones that are considered new areas are not there in the wki or any other place in the internet.

I am looking for "A Quick Bite" quest in Thunder River.

Thanks,
    This quest is from Dexion, in the Refugee camp. You will have to do another quest first, to collect some shields.

Anyone know where is Hapikern the physician in dragon spine ? I also can' get quests there: Within the sands of time and The origin of species. Any tips ?