Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About the mini group bug

Default About the mini group bug

So hum... yeah sure you can't get stuck in a group ever again after a minigame. Years late... but nice I guess?

But wait no, you didn't fix it at all, you just made it so ever single player gets disbanded after every single mini game. Everyone, even guildies and premade teams. This is just one more step towards "solo pvp" tbh. You didn't fix anything you just found a lazy way to avoid it.

Honestly I'm not sure what's more annoying, having to log out for 5 mins once in a while (or joining a mini to leave it) or having to reform your team all the goddamn time when pvping. I almost always sign up for minis as a group (even though we may not end up in the same team at least we can be sure we are in the same mini and still have a good time on ts). Even during pvp festival, many like to sign for minis between events so this is going to be a real pain.

IDK, maybe at least make the groups stick like they used to when using tournament mode?
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I hate to say so , but minibug is the way to go .
    Group pvp's final tombstone is what i read above ...

Just want to say that with different handling we'd have a very different Fury. You lead us to solitude and we shall say NO . And its quite obvious that there's no social scientist or psychologist in your developement team ,... it's just like you developed content to be used by AI s .

We ask repeatidly for DUO-pvp and now this arrives to make FC's intensions quite clear .
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

This company doesn't understand that PVP is meant to be done with friends in a competitive manor, I think players having been asking for 2-3 person ques for years now.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    This company doesn't understand that PVP is meant to be done with friends in a competitive manor, I think players having been asking for 2-3 person ques for years now.
    If Funcom allow people play with friends, they just farm into respoint other teams. Funcom need fix balance on mini-games in first place, are you rarely find any "competitive manor" here.

You can sign 4/8 on minis in swtor, always been like that if it works there iam sure it would work in aoc aswell.

pugs gives me diabetes, and dont give me that premade crap... its more work to organize than a frickin raid
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    If Funcom allow people play with friends, they just farm into respoint other teams. Funcom need fix balance on mini-games in first place, are you rarely find any "competitive manor" here.
    Full group ques didn't work in a time where there was a HUGE gear gap right after the added 6-10 etc. A few guilds who get a group of full T3 PVP geared guys (the best gear at the time) and steam roll. times are different now, you can be competitive by level 4 and were not asking for a full roll team of six people, just 1 or 2...
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    PVP mini games are supposed to be TEAM PLAYING, and not 6 randoms who don't speak same language being in same group not playing together,
    let's take german, french, ruskie, Chinese, and two apes that can't write or speak, and put them in mini game see how they do, well, thats how current mini games are , but that is not how they are supposed to be, and what makes you think that "the other team" has only x2 friends playing together? u really think anyone gonna sign mini alone if they would let us go with friends / guildies? I highly doubt that,

Current mini games have nothing to do with skill or team play, the team with less trolls or ignorant people wins, by your logic, if I end up in same team with friend one of us should leave them mini or get changed to other group because "we are farming enemy team on pad because I got friend in team"

Letting join with atleast 1-2 friends minis would be, More fun, more team play, more challenge because other team has some sort of team work also, and less whining and afking after one death. I just can't see how some of you don't realize this.

What if pve would be like current mini games? you need to sign into random raid / dungeon, and you get random groups, there is not always tanks and healers, how is that any different from playing mini game?
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    What if pve would be like current mini games? you need to sign into random raid / dungeon, and you get random groups, there is not always tanks and healers, how is that any different from playing mini game?
    Epic comparison, 10 chars. If PVE was like that there would be mass uproar

Difference is that PvE bosses don't QQ or quit game when being steamrolled and farmed all day by the strongest and most overgeared teams.

I never really got why it is so hard to find 11 people to PvP with while there are dozens of guilds that can easily find 24 people to do PvE with. Get a tool where people can say yes/no every evening if they want to premade.

That being said, I fully agree mini signups should be opened to at least duos. Full premade vs pugs is not something the majority would enjoy I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Difference is that PvE bosses don't QQ or quit game when being steamrolled and farmed all day by the strongest and most overgeared teams.

I never really got why it is so hard to find 11 people to PvP with while there are dozens of guilds that can easily find 24 people to do PvE with. Get a tool where people can say yes/no every evening if they want to premade.

That being said, I fully agree mini signups should be opened to at least duos. Full premade vs pugs is not something the majority would enjoy I think.
    Because PvP NOT balanced and NOT such fun as PvPer always say.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast